Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

somebody

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by somebody »

Nice thread. Thank you :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sempatik_

Post by sempatik_ »

thank u all guys :) this is the best thread ever since I have fallen into this crazy things.. I hope this topic will be eternal..
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So sempatik does this mean you put things like we have in your wife's or gf boots?? If so we'd like to hear more :)
sempatik_

Post by sempatik_ »

not married and not have gf now.. where I live now it is impossible to do such things, it may result in disasters :) when understood, especially in closer societies..but in the future I will come up with such things, maybe I am the only one in where I live with such pleasures..
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So today was an extraordinary day, I'm doing my grocery shop & see a nice looking girl wearing a hot pair of round toe high heel boots with stocking & a nice sizeable gap around the tops of her boots....easy dropping coins into :) but just as I was getting close to have a little fun her boyfriend or husband turns up :(....but what happens next took me by surprise :)) as they are walking along picking up grocerys her boyfriend whispers in her ear something she turns and smiles kisses him & nods yes......not really knowing what he saids, but she stops in front of the grapes section & stands crossing her right leg over her left.....next thing he picks up a bag of grapes & bends down to put them in the bottom of their trolley but then to my absolute surprise he has some in his other hand & drops what looks like to be about 3 grapes down the inside of her right boot!! OMG....it was soawesone to watch :)) I couldn't keep my eyes off them! But she walks along & they both are smiling at each other & every time she stands still she rolls her right boot from side to side just to get them down further I think which makes they easy to get squished inside her boot :))....but it didn't stop there.....he did it again during there walk around & one more time at the check out!! OMG she must have around 7 grapes inside her right high heel boot!
I just find it so sexy to watch a nice looking girl walking around in public with grapes down the inside of her boots just squishing with every step!what a very lucky guy!! :))
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote:So today was an extraordinary day, I'm doing my grocery shop & see a nice looking girl wearing a hot pair of round toe high heel boots with stocking & a nice sizeable gap around the tops of her boots....easy dropping coins into :) but just as I was getting close to have a little fun her boyfriend or husband turns up :(....but what happens next took me by surprise :)) as they are walking along picking up grocerys her boyfriend whispers in her ear something she turns and smiles kisses him & nods yes......not really knowing what he saids, but she stops in front of the grapes section & stands crossing her right leg over her left.....next thing he picks up a bag of grapes & bends down to put them in the bottom of their trolley but then to my absolute surprise he has some in his other hand & drops what looks like to be about 3 grapes down the inside of her right boot!! OMG....it was soawesone to watch :)) I couldn't keep my eyes off them! But she walks along & they both are smiling at each other & every time she stands still she rolls her right boot from side to side just to get them down further I think which makes they easy to get squished inside her boot :))....but it didn't stop there.....he did it again during there walk around & one more time at the check out!! OMG she must have around 7 grapes inside her right high heel boot!
I just find it so sexy to watch a nice looking girl walking around in public with grapes down the inside of her boots just squishing with every step!what a very lucky guy!! :))

Great story Atlas, Wished I was there to see it too. perhaps this guy / couple is also at this forum?
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeh be good if they were! I wished someone would post something like this on YouTube :) there was a clip of an Asian young lady who filled here high heel boots with all sorts of food then put them on & videoed her walking around in public :) wish this sort of thing was on YouTube more or guys sneaking stuff in there gf's or partners heels & boots! I've done it lots over the years with ex gf's but never videoed it....