Introduction

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adeline

Introduction

Post by Adeline »

I don't want to be rude, and spy on anyone. I am Adeline a 62 year old widow of just over 9 years. I love eating out, trying different drinks. Watching coronation street with my dog, going on holidays to somewhere warm, clothes and pretty shoes. I hope to get to know all of you. Thank you.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Introduction

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Hi Adeline. Do you know that this is a forum where all we do is talk about masturbating over pretty shoes and boots?

Just thought you should know :)

p.s. I too like Coronation street ;-)
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

Oh, I know. This is what my very attractive young builder did with my shoes. I absolutely never knew anything about any of this until he worked at my home. I did a little research on the internet and found this very interesting site. I just like to look at all the young mens parts really. I was also hoping to find my attractive builder on here and maybe see what he looked like down bellow. I haven't seen any trace of him so far unfortunately.
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

Adeline wrote:Oh, I know. This is what my very attractive young builder did with my shoes. I absolutely never knew anything about any of this until he worked at my home. I did a little research on the internet and found this very interesting site. I just like to look at all the young mens parts really. I was also hoping to find my attractive builder on here and maybe see what he looked like down bellow. I haven't seen any trace of him so far unfortunately.
Why not post a few of yours? X3 (your heels/boots I mean)
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

Hi there. How are you?
You mean post some pictures to see if he will respond? I actually did try before, but you can't seem to drop pictures in to the post for people to see. I click on the pictures and pull it across the screen to the bottom where the internet is, then I drop the picture on to the text. Nothing really happens though. I don't really want one of my friends to help, or ask my grandson, because he would think I was being silly. If you can help somehow that would be great? Thank you very much.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Adeline wrote:Hi there. How are you?
You mean post some pictures to see if he will respond? I actually did try before, but you can't seem to drop pictures in to the post for people to see. I click on the pictures and pull it across the screen to the bottom where the internet is, then I drop the picture on to the text. Nothing really happens though. I don't really want one of my friends to help, or ask my grandson, because he would think I was being silly. If you can help somehow that would be great? Thank you very much.
Hi. Welcome. Try http://imgur.com.
You can drag and drop the pictures immediately, and then they do a link for you. You could take that link and paste it here.
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

Thank you sh03s. A very nice young man messaged me and was very good explaning how I can put pictures on here. Drag and drop does not seem to work. These are the heels the young builder was having his way with while fitting my brand new kitchen. He did a very professional job of the kitchen, and was a lovely man to talk to. I don't mind him having his way with my shoes the three weeks he was here. I just regret I could not catch him in the act so I could get the chance to watch him, and see what he looked like down bellow. I bet he was all big and manly. I have looked through many stories and pictures on this site, but I don't think I have seen him quite yet. Maybe if he sees these pictures of me wearing the heels again he will contact me.
Thanks for all your help. You have all been lovely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
perter

Post by perter »

wow, lovely pictures. you look very hot! I really hope you'll post some other pictures, and I must say you look stunning for your age!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Adeline,

You look lovely and I love the pics you posted. Welcome to the forum where most of us keep dirty little secrets. I am sure there is much content that you would find interesting. You definitely piqued my interest!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Hello Adeline, I just have to ask. What was the evidence that led you to find out he was "having his way" with your shoes?
Also, how would you have reacted if you would have caught him "in the act"
This story is very intriguing to me and I'm sure many others here! :D