Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

degradeherheels

Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Post by degradeherheels »

Hi I have always loved my aunties feet and heels since I can remember. She was the first woman I knew that had a collection on attractive footwear and liked to paint her toes. I am 18 years old and have always had a hardon for her feet and shoes, and I wanted to know is this common with guys with my fetish. Is it ok to post pictures of her here even though she is my aunty? Thank you
Last edited by degradeherheels on Sat May 19, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Shoe blaster

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet and shoes?

Post by Shoe blaster »

degradeherheels wrote:Hi I have always loved my aunties feet and heels since I can remember. She was the first woman I knew that had a collection on attractive footwear and liked to paint her toes. I am 18 years old and have always had a hardon for her feet and shoes, and I wanted to know is this common with guys with my fetish. Is it ok to post pictures of her here even though she is my aunty? Thank you
Hey mate I reckon it's totally ok! I've been in your position. For sure it would be awesome to see pics!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I've openly crushed on an aunt before. No harm unless you two are banging :lol:

Have some fun and post lots of pics!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I think it's ok! I eventually talked to my aunt about it and she allowed me to use her shoes as long as I cleaned up! Of course I left some in them. Can't wait to see your aunty
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

I managed to snap a few pictures when I was around at my aunties today. It was much tougher than I thought to snap some good ones of her wearing shoes. I was literally blushing infront of her, because I was being really sneaky on the floor. I love these heels and have came on them quite a few times thinking of her wearing them. I have to admit the first time I ever came was in to her old smelly slipper while she was finishing up having a shower. It was awful at the time, because all this stuff came out which I now know is cum, and I could not get rid of the dampness out of the fabric in the slipper. Her feet must of been damp enough still though, because she obvously did not notice when she walked down the stair wearing them half an hour later. It did really stress me out at the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those pics are hot as hell! She has sexy legs and feet. I see why you cum her shoes. Keep the pics coming and I look forward to the next update.
floplove

Post by floplove »

WoW! She is sexy! We all would love to see more,but be sly and don't get caught.
WedgesFan

Post by WedgesFan »

Of course it is okay to post pictures of your sexy aunt and her hot shoes.
These pictures are really great, especially the last one. Wow, I wonder how you got a shot like this.
You can nearly see her panties, if she wears some. :D

Honestly, I could not resist to have some fun with her awesome heels. :)
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Wow! If she would be my aunt, I'd love to her!

NICE LEGS AND FEETS!!!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I say get caught.. fuck it you only live once mate.

Quick true story: I openly stared at my aunts feet in heels when I was your age and it turned into some really heavy flirting. she would dangle them cross legged and catch me staring, then instead of stopping she would do it more and every now and then throw me a look that said 'I know what you want'. No bs she once asked me infront of my whole family what I thought of her new heels with a sinister smile on her face while I just stood there like a lemon not knowing what to say. and finaly when I was about 19 I was alseep on the floor in the living room of my mums house when she came over to visit after shopping. She woke me up by standing on my dick with the sexiest pair of peeptoe boots on I have ever seen told me that she had just bought them and asked me if I liked them!!. I got an instant erection luckily noone was around to see it apart from her and she just gave me a cheeky smile before my mum came back into the room. Nothing more ever came of it and I never got to cum in any of her shoes unfortunatly. Now we both act like it never happened although I only see her once or twice a year now adays. (Im 30 now)

The worst case scenario is she doesnt take a liking to your fetish and you stop.. what is she going to do? have you locked up? Im sure nothing will ever come of it and you will have a normal relationship either way. You just got to have balls of steel to try. good luck and keep us posted