EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

tuffie

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by tuffie »

great work! miss you man.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

tuffie wrote:great work! miss you man.
Means a lot man. I do it to feed my obsession, but it's also about making the fans and their penises happy too!
t3ngu

Post by t3ngu »

The first one made me hardest. Not only the boots and tht the girl is 6ft but the story as whole is just so amaaaaziing. Greeting from Germany! Keep it up
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

t3ngu wrote:The first one made me hardest. Not only the boots and tht the girl is 6ft but the story as whole is just so amaaaaziing. Greeting from Germany! Keep it up
Thanks man, I throb n squirt to those photos like everyday myself; she was a true stunner in those big bad boots!

I always get a little hard whenever a German tells me they appreciate my work because you Germans are the most hardcore fetishists in the world!
Pendelton

Post by Pendelton »

Hunters and OTK boots, can't get enough.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Fuck these boots!!! :twisted: :evil:
Lee1.jpg
Lee2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

wow. Just wow
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Recardo wrote:wow. Just wow
I know right! The best part was the looks on both of their faces as I rubbed my nose in it all and then snorted and slurped the mess up. The one in my LEE boots was an Indian princess who seemed kinda into it. She wore pants with black leather panels and her brown leather boots were definitely made from posh, expensive imported leather. The well-tanned, premium brown leather felt so soft and precious. Fukking ravaged those whorebootz!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

GIVE ME BOOTS OR GIVE ME DEATH, I SAY! :twisted: :evil:
Richieboot

Post by Richieboot »

Brilliant! Thanks again! Do you have any more photos from this set?