EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wjpeter

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by wjpeter »

Leevoy wrote:So, which one of these boots makes you guys cum the most???
the last brown ones, definitely. thanks.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

The first ones from the blonde! I wish you could think of a way to cum them lol
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

johnnyappleseed wrote:The first ones from the blonde! I wish you could think of a way to cum them lol
Yea man I really thrashed that blonde and her boots. She thought she was hot shit bc she was dating the frat leader but joke is on them. Haha!

Those last 3 photo sets on page 8 are some of my new all-time faves. Which pair of amazeboots are everybody else's favorites?
welp_28

Post by welp_28 »

Leevoy wrote:
johnnyappleseed wrote:The first ones from the blonde! I wish you could think of a way to cum them lol
Yea man I really thrashed that blonde and her boots. She thought she was hot shit bc she was dating the frat leader but joke is on them. Haha!

Those last 3 photo sets on page 8 are some of my new all-time faves. Which pair of amazeboots are everybody else's favorites?
You should probably change frat houses for your pitch now. The actual head might have told the frat to spread the word about you after that first girl probably told him what happened. That being said, I love the second set of boots. Especially her pose, it's like she expects your tongue under them. She may even make you her boot cleaner now since she seemed to be pretty into the idea!
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Leevoy wrote:
amaze2.jpg
Sam here is modeling my current favorite style of high riders. These are the sexiest fucking boots, and I just want to sniff, lick, and fuck these boots with everything I have. The leather was so strong, I could smell it the whole time Sam and I walked side-by-side to the bench on that lovely fall day, where I was to slaughter her absolutely amazing boots with my filthy spit.
amaze3.jpg
Once I told her it was a spit shine she backed off because she didn't want to damage her new $300 boots! I tried guys, I really did. To be able to see these boots up close, smell the leathery essence emanating from them, and to be able to touch them was almost enough, but not quite...
amaze4.jpg
I wish I gave it more effort because everytime I throb and squirt to these photos I realize just how truly sexy these back-zipped beauties would be on both sides of my cock while Sams ass is buried in my face and those zippers go jingle jangle the whole time until I grunt and moan while climaxing all over that precious brown leather. Oh college, how I love thee...god I am such a hopeless boot perv!!
amaze1.jpg
You dont know which brand the boots are, like to buy them if i can find them.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

I wish. I'd probably buy a pair to wear while sniffing n fucking another pair. They are simply divine!
Pendelton

Post by Pendelton »

Leevoy...not to be greedy...is there a chance you have more?
Richieboot

Post by Richieboot »

Brilliant again! You are a lucky, but brave man! I'd have to go for the 6' girl in the black pair. I'd love to be worshipping those as she's stood over me! Wonderful!!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Pendelton wrote:Leevoy...not to be greedy...is there a chance you have more?
Plenty more. Which pair of these slut boots do you like to stroke your cock to the most?
AcuteRubberboot

Post by AcuteRubberboot »

The blue Hunters were rather hot. More rubber boots/wellies worship and cleaning please :wink: