Wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

platformcumm

Re: Wife's heels

Post by platformcumm »

am
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

Not good. I found more stains on her bra and pants when I went through the laundry last night. I know this is a heel site so I won't post those pics.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

What kind of work does she do? Maybe someone at her workplace is cumming onto her shoes/clothes?
Or she may have started "keeping things exciting" already without you knowing yet??
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Nice.. could you load this pair inside ??

bellybash

Post by bellybash »

massive turn on for me if i found she was cheeting and letting another man cum on her shoes.. keep us posted please
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Yeah maybe somebody is playing with her shoes, clean them up and keep an eye on her nights out, then' yuomwill know if she cheerting
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Also, get an black light the cum stains glow with it
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

giuseppeh wrote:Found stains on her heels
well what kind of stains r they? I know they r not my stains yet :D do u think she going out on u without u knowing and that's y she asked u about having fun with other guys?
I have been in an open relationship for 7 years and still get lied to by her even though she don't have to lie to me about anything.....
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

Found these in her car
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

She works in an office building but I don't think she's cheating. She's going to Atlantic city tonight for a bachelorette party. I'll be sure to look for stained items. I doubt I'll find anything. I might go down tomorrow night. Hopefully she'll be all horned up and see how she acts when we're out.