A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Spanishheels

A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Post by Spanishheels »

Hello folks. Been lurking here for a while and this is my first post. It may well be quite a long one but i hope some of you may find it somewhat interesting. I´ve realised i´ve got access to a goldmine of a collection of high end heels. The catch? The moral dilema? They belong to my recently deceased sister in law. Yeah heavy right? Let me start at the beginning just after New year my sister in law quite unexpectedly died. She was only 42. Totally out of the blue she suffered a massive coronary. As you can imagine it was a hammerblow to the family. The last 5 weeks have just been a nightmare and a mess with my wife and her parents (more on that later). In some ways posting this is actually a little valve for me if that makes any sense at all? My sister in-law was a picture of health, she regularly played padel, ran 5ks and went to spin class although somewhat contrastingly she was also a light to moderate smoker, not an uncommon trait among Spanish women. She looked fabulous, always beautifully attired both in and out of work. Dark hair in neatly styled bob, always nicely made up, maybe a little heavy on the make sometimes and yes frequently in classy heels. I always got on reasonably well with her most of the time, she had a strong character, was very confident in herself which was no doubt borne both out of her physical appearance and a fairly successful professional life. She was unmarried but had been in a long term relationship up until about a year ago.

Anyway you get some idea. So to move along on Monday i was tasked with going to her apartment to pick up some papers to go to the Notario. There on the dinning room table is her purse (Michael kors), watch, some jewlery and a pair of black patent heels. I swear i just stood there for five minutes straight. I can only imagine these were items on her belonging at the time of her expiry (although no items of clothing). There is no other reason they would be placed there?? Her apartment is untouched and sorting everything out both legally and practically is going to be a major headache that falls mainly to my wife and me. Both my mother and father in-law are pretty old and as you can imagine pretty cut up. Whats going to happen to the apartment and its contents is still very much up in the air. Its when i saw the items on the table i had a stirring shall we say.

I´ve enjoyed my wifes heels for years, although i never cum in them. But something about this collection and the type of woman my sister in-law was is pulling me. All those chic heels just there in her apartment. Would it really be so bad to enjoy some of them before they get shipped to the charity shop or wherever? Anyway i´m round there tomorrow morning so if anyone is intersested i may well post up some photos of her collection. Part of me says just let it be but the other just cant resist and i cant deny it, the the thrill of sharing it is part fo it. What a strange fetish. Even in moments where i really wish i knew better I´m posting this. They are ONLY shoes (of course dresses, purses, everything is there) and she is well past caring about them and yet it still feels so dubious.
Last edited by Spanishheels on Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:39 am, edited 11 times in total.
kotulko

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema?

Post by kotulko »

Play with the heels, it is ok
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

Hello again, okay as i said was round there yesterday morning. I locked the door from the inside just to be sure and went to play. I pulled out many of my favourites mainly heels and theres even more than you see here. But these were pretty quick to hand. Some of them i recognized as you can imagine i pay great attention to what shoes a woman is wearing others not so much (the wine red sandals have never been worn and still have the label attached!!). The ones with the block heel are new and i had seen her wearing them recently. There is i know also a pair of Louboutins here because i´ve seen here wear them at a wedding, but as yet havent found them. Anyway here are some quick photos i took that gives you just a taste of the goldmine i have. I also took some photos of the heels on the dinning table but removed some papers and such for privacy reasons. How long it all just sits here ive no idea. It feels a little dark but irresitably exciting. This whole thing is probably a one off for me. Not sure how often i can get round there on my own
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

..Hmmm dificult. but from other side..

collection is outstanding..
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Thanks for sharing. We went through a similar thing with my wife's aunt a few months ago. I didn't have the opportunity that you have because everyone was there the whole time I helped out. They are just shoes in my opinion and should be enjoyed.
Jatz_Crackers

Post by Jatz_Crackers »

Go for it, for her sake. She had incredible style.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Fuck the living shit out of them all...I can even instruct you on how to stick the pointy toes deep up your ass.

What size are all the shoes
hypnobyheels

Post by hypnobyheels »

Have you discussed what to do with her stuff with family members? With your wife? That may be a place to start. Notwithstanding those black patent heels are smoking, I think you need to make sure wife is happy. You could then sell her clothes and heels through a high end resale shop and just keep some for yourself....
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Sorry to say this but you'll make better use then she will, i say fuck those heels good. Her presence will be in those heels. its her presences of being a power woman who has expensive taste and the urge to fuck a dead woman shoes that attracts you. Morals do not play any part when it comes to high heel shoes.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

I'm sorry for your loss. In a way I would feel the same, but as a sort of release, you would feel you're trespassing a wall, and it will make you feel bad about yourself if you're not sure, so let go the memories and di it, or keep going and enjoy yourself. It might be a nice way to honor her as a beautiful lady. If I were you I wouldn't let the chance go.