Thrift Store Boots...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

leathernheels1

Thrift Store Boots...

Post by leathernheels1 »

I just picked these up at a thrift store this afternoon.
I walked in and asked the guy at the counter if he had any fabric because i needed some--either leather or fake leather so i can make a replacement shifter boot (ironic huh?) for my car. A replacement shift boot for my car is at least $55 so it made a good story that inwas looking for something leather.
He said he didnt have any fabric, so i said maybe i will be able to find a some clothes and use the fabric from that.
When i walked up,to the refister with these boots he said, "Wow thats a great idea. I wouldnt have thought of that."

There was a couple at the register, and they pointed out the excellent quality lf the leather, and i told them it was going to be cut up and used to repair my car. The lady seemed surprised and thought it was a good idea also, and then she took one of the boots out of my hand and unzipped it. She opened it up and rubbed the leather and held it for a minute. She commented on how nice the leather was, then eventually handed the boot back to me. We all talked about the boots and the leather for a minute. The lady seemed to be a little upset that such a nice pair of boots was going to be cut up. Of course I'm not really going to cut them up. Maybe she would have liked to hear what I'm really going to do with them....

Anyway, i paid $8 for them-- they are Colin Stuart boots, so you know i got a great deal, and left. I had a 45 minute drive home...i couldnt resist so i took them out of the bag for a few minutes...

Anyway, i am home now and am going to enjoy these for a little while. Here are some pics now. I will post the 'after' pics in a little while..
leathernheels1

Re: Thrift Store Boots...

Post by leathernheels1 »

Well, i didnt have enought time to finish before everyone got home, so i put them in the closet with the others. I dont think my girlfriend will notice them right away. If she does she wont even ask about them. She'll just assume i bought them online since i do that from time to time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

What a briljant idea!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Buen par de botas. Perfectas para ser folladas.
Enhorabuena y que las disfrutes.
olleg

Post by olleg »

what brand is it?
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Those boots are beautiful, and look like high quality leather. Are they big enough to wear? I'm sure you have fucked them by now!
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Nice idea!
The leather looks very soft. I often wonder why people give away shoes in such good shape.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

That is an excellent find for $8!
Leather looks high quality and very soft, sexy. Do they smell nice? i wonder what the previous owner looked like and how often they wore them? Any signs of use inside the boots?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Awesome pair of boots right there! I bought like 6 pair in the past month! The latest i bought was a pair of Nine West. They are patent leather booties! Hottest thingss! I have cum in one of them so far. Going to do the other boot this morning! BOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikeh66

Post by mikeh66 »

:D