Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by Atlas »

Hey I<3Boots....seriously mate it's easy to drop coins in girls boots without them noticing!! I've put pictures up b4 on here showing a coin I slipped into a girls boots at the supermarket. As long as she has a nice gap around the tops of her boots & is wearing jeans or leggings it's easy to slip it in.....just pretend to drop ya keys, & on the way down slip the coin in then drop ya keys....if she feels something brushing her leg she'll think it's the keys, she look down, & she'll see you picking up ya keys :) you then can apologise for them hitting her leg & she'll say that's ok & won't feel the coin for awhile :) but if she does it's easy to say the coin must have been tangled in with the keys when I pulled they out of my pocket!
But another way is on stair escalators....going up ya just stand behind them & just b4 they are about to step off it's easy to drop a coin in bcos there is a gap around the tops of their boots & bcos it's money it's easy to say it must have fallen out of my phone case when I opened it! Lol....seriously mate just pick girls who wear boots that have a good size gap around the tops & it's just a little fun to have.....I do it a lot lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate that's the sexiest thing ever!!..if I saw a hot girl in boots like them I could only dream she has something squishing inside her boots! Lol ;) that's why it's hot, no one knows except us who put it in her boots & our gf! At the movies once my gf at the time let me put a hole banana inside her high boots she took off while watching the movie....& no sooner she slipped them on & zipped them up, 2 girls came past & commented on her boots & starting talking to her about them....where did you get them from, the look awesome are they comfortable...it was hot as standing with 3 girls talking about her boots knowing she has a boot full of squishing banana.....:)
So I'd love to see your gf in them boots & her acting like there is nothing inside her boots when there is hahaha
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

italianboots wrote:was doing some chores for her - part of the deal being she had to slide her bare feet into her Hunters for the afternoon :D

It was a really sunny hot afternoon, had them on for about 4 or 5 hours working around the place, shorts and a skimpy top with them.
God those hunter/wellies are sexy...would be cumming in and on them in no time...pure sex

love to see your ex in skimpy top, shorts and those slut boots....maaan thats hot.....I'm rock hard !!

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:shock:
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.