A few of the Wife's Brown boots new pix added 1/6/2016

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slaw

A few of the Wife's Brown boots new pix added 1/6/2016

Post by Slaw »

brown4.jpg
brown3.jpg
brown2.jpg
brown1.jpg
The wife ask me to pull out a pair of brown boots for her to wear to last nights party so I decided to pull a few out and have her choose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slaw on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Martinpumplover

Re: A few of the Wife's Brown boots

Post by Martinpumplover »

What pair did you choose?
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

mmmmm so many lovely pairs of boots. Which ones did she choose? Any chance we can see some of those boots cummed? I'd like to see the flat heeled ones from the first pic cummed on especially.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

In the pic with the very dark brown ones on top right and the two that have cuffs on the bottom left, she wore the pair with the cuff on the bottom far left. They have a 3/4 zipper with a buckle by the ankle.
turniertrottel

Post by turniertrottel »

They are all really hot boots. Mayne she should wear every day another pair and you should take a photo :lol:
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Oh my god!! These boots are really my style! If I could only own a collection like that! Heaven! I am just so into these kind of casual, but soooo sexy, boots! Many thanxxx for sharing!

Deisy
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

bdayboots.jpg
Thank you. All I can say is I do not buy cheap boots so they last and I buy her a few every year so they just tend to build up over the years. She still has a few of her boots from the 70's and they are still some of my favorite. Here is a pic I took about eight years ago. I'm not into fetish boots, I like designer boots with very little bling. With that said, she does own a few thigh, crotch high with 4" heels but they pretty much just stay at the house. :-)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are a lucky man, my wife said she would wear a pair of thigh high patent leather boots before we were married, now HA Just about a snowballs chance in hell. Women look so sexy in boots.
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

Doctors have proof that if a women eats a particular type of food her sex drive will drop about 85%. So my advise to you all is try not to let your mate it this food. It does have a technical name but most people just call it wedding cake. :-)
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

Freds.jpg
Here is a pic of her tallest pair. I took this pic a few years back and wish I had the whole boot in the pic.