white leather boot cum fun

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbaglover

white leather boot cum fun

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Actually, these leather boots should be a birthday gift for my girlfriend. I had discovered them on Ebay/UK and to my joy the nice English lady has sent her boots also to Germany. When I held them, finally, in my hands, the soft leather has excited me so very sexually that I have immediately fucked these boots :D . As a gift, they could not used afterwards any more, to much seminal outpourings inside the boots :wink: :D and I have forgotten to clean them :D :D
english fuckboots01h.JPG
english fuckboots01a.JPG
english fuckboots01c.JPG
english fuckboots01e.JPG
english fuckboots01f.JPG
100_7611a.jpg
100_7612a.jpg
100_7613a.jpg
100_7614a.jpg
100_7615a.jpg
100_7616a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootlover1991

Re: white leather boot cum fun

Post by bootlover1991 »

nice!!!!! love the boots being cummed.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

nice work!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Good boots
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Boots with a leather interior are the best boots to cum inside !!!!
Leatherbaglover

ihumpherpurse wrote:Boots with a leather interior are the best boots to cum inside !!!!
Yes indeed :wink: :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Awesome boot jizzing!! I love it!!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Awesome boot jizzing!! I love it!! The ONLY BOOTS that I attempt to buy have a leather interior...somerimes the interior is PVC and when ya use hand lotion as a lube, the PVC will flake. Your cock will be looking gross! You can't really ask a seller on ebay or wherever if the interior of the boots is leather or PVC because not many people can tell the difference. I have many pairs of Nine West boots, and I recently bought some online with a beautiful leather interior, and I also bought some with a PVC interior. I assumed that Nine West made their boots with leather interiors, but now know they don't. I guess it's a crap shoot. You just don't know beforehand. I can cum and cum and cum.inside a boot with a leather interior. Feels so great!
Leatherbaglover

ihumpherpurse wrote:Awesome boot jizzing!! I love it!! The ONLY BOOTS that I attempt to buy have a leather interior...somerimes the interior is PVC and when ya use hand lotion as a lube, the PVC will flake. Your cock will be looking gross! You can't really ask a seller on ebay or wherever if the interior of the boots is leather or PVC because not many people can tell the difference. I have many pairs of Nine West boots, and I recently bought some online with a beautiful leather interior, and I also bought some with a PVC interior. I assumed that Nine West made their boots with leather interiors, but now know they don't. I guess it's a crap shoot. You just don't know beforehand. I can cum and cum and cum.inside a boot with a leather interior. Feels so great!
The same is with purses :D :D :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Yes. Sonetimes, if the purse has a seemingly leather interior, it is really PVC. I have attempted to boink the interior of a hot Anne Klein purse, but it was PVC and my cock was looking otherworldly when I pulled out after jizzing it!