heels fun cum

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

sanK-B

Re: heels fun cum

Post by sanK-B »

New set of pics
IMG_0323 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0353 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0379 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0375 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0374 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0373 [640x480].JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Keep cumming on them and let it dry!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Deisy CD wrote:Keep cumming on them and let it dry!
Not that easy when you live with someone. I've got to clean them a little and put them back where I hide them. Can't let them dry like that. Sorry..
Idontneedthis

Post by Idontneedthis »

sanK-B wrote:
Not that easy when you live with someone. I've got to clean them a little and put them back where I hide them. Can't let them dry like that. Sorry..
How do you go about cleaning them? Cause I'm completely with you when you said you like the boots when they are "virgin" as well. I rubbed a good amount of a cumstain off of a suede boot with a rubberband ball, Looked pretty good after it, too. But I feel like it's not the most effective way.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Idontneedthis wrote:
sanK-B wrote:
How do you go about cleaning them? Cause I'm completely with you when you said you like the boots when they are "virgin" as well. I rubbed a good amount of a cumstain off of a suede boot with a rubberband ball, Looked pretty good after it, too. But I feel like it's not the most effective way.
Well, the only time I cummed accidentally on suede, they were used by my gf and I didn't want her to know it. I used a wet sponge and delicately scratched the stain with some kind of a sharp object.
The thing here is that it was just one drop. So, pretty easy to "clean".

When you have lots of stains, just like the boots in this post, I see one way to clean them (already used it once) is to wash them with soft soap and a soft bristled brush. The first time I cleaned these black boots, I did it while taking a bath, using a brush. Then you let them dry and it's supposed to be a good result.

One thing I don't know is how much does it deteriorate the material to clean them in water and soap.
Hope I answered you, some kind.
I never tried your way, with a rubberband ball, though.

The very last chance, I guess, is to buy exactly the same heels! :D
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Quick cumshot of the day
IMG_0403 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0401 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0400 [640x480].JPG
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Finally got rid of the black boots, it's not that funny when nobody is wearing the heels you cum.

So I wanted to give you a few pics of my new gf's heels. I've not cummed them yet and I don't know if I will, since my gf takes real care of her shoes.
IMG_0485 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0486 [640x480].JPG
IMG_0488 [640x480].JPG
Happy new year everybody.
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

khgfds
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

platformcumm wrote:get her into some bedroom only shoes.
Good advice, this is something I could work on.
I think it might be possible to bring her to it. i'll try but it's gonna take time.