licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joebgil

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by joebgil »

Aw suck DrSchuh those sneaker pics are soooo horny i know i would cum as soon as i started to lick the shit off. But then i could spend hours licking every spec off so i love how the shit is in some grooves. Hope you find some more pics of these delicious sneaker soles. I like the idea of paying a girl to say get lots of gum on the soles before she goes to the horse stable then steps in the horse shit repeatedly. Can you just imagine how your cock would feel as you use your teeth to pull the gum off and chew it.
Joeluvsfeet

Post by Joeluvsfeet »

I too love licking the bottom of my wife's shoes, anything but poo. I took about 5 years for her to let me lick them while wearing them but now she loves it.
vox0408

Post by vox0408 »

so share some pics in here please!

@DrSchuh - Loved the docker boots pics, those boots are so hot, specially with the soles so dirty.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

how about dirt like this... ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

No problem for me. I had dirtier with more disgusting crap :lol:
bone86

Post by bone86 »

shoeslaver wrote:how about dirt like this... ?
damn i wana lick them!!!
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

Please continue posting!
Really interesting topic
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

After a long time I've some new Pics.
At First some black Boots a girl used in a horse stable, now I'm the new owner an can lick them whenever I want. :lol:
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Those black boot soles should give you many hours of enjoyment. Lick a bit of the horse stable guck from the boot sole every day for many days of cum pleasure cause there is so much stable filth in the tread. I for one would like you see put in some pics of your progress, How did you manage to get the girl's stable boots? Does she know you get off on licking? Can you smell horse shit when you lick cause that would be doubly horny. Don't swallow just spit out after you use your tongue in the grooves as you don't want to get sick.
heelfetish1981

Post by heelfetish1981 »

Amazing! Love licking nasty boots and shoes :)