How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NiceShoes

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by NiceShoes »

I think I was 10 or 11 when I started playing around with shoes. I was a early bloomer Lol.
I found a woman's shoe in the bushes in my back yard so i was thinking trying it so I fucked it and liked it so it was on from then on, started playing with my moms shoes and my friends (girls) I would steal them or borrowed them and tell the girls that they left their shoes at my house. I loved watching them walk around and play in the shoes I have played with and cummed! I'm 39 now so I have been playing with shoes for 20 years now and still going, I came out with/about my shoe fetish around 9years ago. Some women r alright with it, my last 2 gfs had fun with it and the one I'm with now she loves it and I have 2 friends (female) that I play around with they love it also!:-)
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

As it's been some 47 years now since I first masturbated with footwear. I stand by what I said in a previous post that this is a curse. I find that I usually cum in a shoe at least twice a day. The shoes were swiped from my cousin the hooker who lives with me.
She decided that she wanted to attend church with me today, of all things she had to wear a pair of black patent pumps that I know she has worn out to take care of guys. All I could think about were her pumps and her having sex with these strangers. This is absolutely nuts!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

WOW! I love those Maurices pumps! HOT! I love the heart on the side of it! Going to look on ebay for some! They kinda remind me of Taylor Says shoes.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

ihumpherpurse wrote:WOW! I love those Maurices pumps! HOT! I love the heart on the side of it! Going to look on ebay for some! They kinda remind me of Taylor Says shoes.
I love them too. When I see her wear them, I think of her sucking strangers off or screwing them. She got herself banged up again, let's see what she'll look like very pregnant and wearing cfm shoes.
black

Post by black »

13. It was Christmas, my brother and his girlfriend were stopping over. She had left a pair of red patent pointy stiletto heels with metal heel tips and white insoles downstairs.
I having watched and listened to her walking all day, when everybody was in bed, I crept downstairs and took her beautiful red shoes to bed with me. I started off stroking my cock with them, the metal heel tips kept touching and grating together... and then sniffing one while massaging my cock with the other, then I looked at the smooth worn white insole. I wanted to be inside the shoe. I slid my cock in and started fucking the sexy red stiletto shoe.
This was the first time I had ever cum, and didn't know the feeling that followed, and thought I was peeing myself... I also hadn't expected or seen the white sticky fluid in the shoe, so I just put them back as was. The following day she put them on and thought something had been spilled into them and wore them for about 4 hours, barefoot!
Needless to say I tried it again... ;-)
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

I started to fuck my mom's shoes in 12 years. I began to skip school. I had a lot of time to play with my mother's shoes. I am a very long time sniffing, licking and playing with shoes. Then I inserted my dick inside the shoe, and quickly jerked. I never wipe my cum. This time I will remember forever. Then I got to my neighbor's shoes. In my 13 years began time to fuck aunt's shoes. I went to visit my aunt and closed in her closet. I fucked every aunt's shoes, I could find: sandals, wedges, flip-flops, boots. How to return these fabulous and magical time?
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

I first remember becoming obsessed with high heels when I was in the 2nd grade. I was playing hide and seek at one of my friend's houses. I chose to hide in his big sister's closet. Once I climbed into the dark closet, I was literally surrounded by high heels all over the floor. I will never forget the wonderful smell of leather, perfume and sweat. Being only 7 years old, I didn't have a full understanding of what was going on, but there was this tingle coursing through my body as I waited to be discovered. Fast forward to junior high and I was fully engaged with high heels. I went to stay at a friends house overnight and I knew his big sister wore sexy high heel pumps. I would sneak a pair of her sexy heels into the bathroom and rub my cock all over them while I kept one pressed against my nose. I even took one of the shoes home with me and used the excuse that one of her kids must have put them in my suitcase by mistake, but I would return it immediately. Flash forward to 60 years later and I still have a serious shoe fetish although I've become more subdued as to how I acquire heels to enjoy.
Moonshield28

Post by Moonshield28 »

I was about 14. Was at my neighbors house. While my neighbor & my mother were talking downstairs, I was wondering upstairs and happen to see my neighbors white stiletto heels near her bedroom door. I instantly picked it up as I was curious. I sniffed it, licked and picture my neighbor( who was probably in her 30's ) wearing. It was then I out it near my cock and I was instantly hard. I put it on the floor, started stroking my cock and came right inside it. I immediately took the heel to the bathroom, cleaned it off and put it back. I left so happy but I tried getting my hands on her heels very often in the future.
Muriel208

Post by Muriel208 »

My son mark heels plays with my high heels & sniff them.
SneakyJob

Post by SneakyJob »

7 years old.. I jerk off with one of my mom's and aunt peep toe sandals .. But ever since 4 years old, whenever i see my teacher's high heels, my dick got so hard..i think that's when/where it started