Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ihumpherpurse

Re: Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@bootjock i have bought MANY pairs of women's boots for my own enjoyment. I bought many pairs of Nine West. At our local thrift stores, it seems that there are more Nine West boots than any other maker. I buy a pair of high-heeled boots for about $18.00 and then take them home and sex them up. I prefer long shafted boots, rather than ankle boots. All i know is that I CUM after a short while after pleasuring myself with the boots! If only the woman who last owned them could see what i'm doing to her old boots!! There are two pair of boots on ebay that i really want bad! One pair is made by Anne Klein, the other by BCBGirls. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Have you ever been in a store, like a thrift store, or second-hand store, looking at the boots, thinking that you may wanna buy a pair or two, and thinking, "I wish this bitch would put those boots back! I wanna buy them!" It's happened to me many times. I also have a purse fetish. I've creamed over 500 purses in my life, and there are times when i'm out shopping for more purses, a lady has some HOT ones in her cart. Then, i look at the purse rack, and there are VERY few good ones there. So i'm plotting and scheming to reach into her cart when she's not looking, and grab one of her good ones she's ready to buy. Anyone ever come across a situation like that? I have and it's so frustrating!
munin

Post by munin »

I have sometimes bought boots for my girlfriend and if she could not fit them, I cum on them and into them and I returned them back and said that they were too small
artrosis

Post by artrosis »

I've bought 2 pairs of boots, one pair of flats, four pairs of heels, a clutch, as well as a few pieces of leather clothing from local thrift shops. The only time I ever got a look was when I bought 3 pairs of heels at once and the cashier was probably a teenager or in her early 20s. I didn't go to nice thrift shops though, so I no one there really cared what was going on. I've bought many more boots and other pieces of footwear on ebay. A few times the seller sent little thank you cards, so I wonder if they thought anything of the sale.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I have gotten more confidence in the past few years, have browsed in boot shops regularly. Hard to find size 11s though, I usually just tell the clerk I am going to "be in a show". I have no problem buying boots from a thrift shop. Sometimes it is easier to have a boot bud along for the purchase, "confidence in numbers" I guess.
Keep trying buddy, no one will notice and the sales staff is usually happy to help earn themselves more commission.
Good luck
Don
meko60

Post by meko60 »

I already bought a several pairs of boots for my pleasure,only.I don´t have any problems with that.
jersey11

Post by jersey11 »

I have bought boots and heels several times from thrift stores. I bought leather high heel NYLA knee high boots, and Steve Madden patent black high heel platform pumps. Both times cashier assumed it was for a girl or something. Both made for a great night, plenty of cum on them before I was done. I eventually cleaned them off and donated them back, very hot to go in and see them on the shelf knowing what was done with them!
Revrnrick02

Post by Revrnrick02 »

Simply make a birthday list of gifts “she” wants. Add whatever extra on the list and put in the heels
Or whatever you want. Cross off some stuff like you’re getting her all her birthday presents. No one will suspect if they see the list on your hands
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have bought two pair of thigh high boots, the first was from a sex store that sold lots of items for cross dressers. A woman sales clerk helped me get the right size, I got the biggest Bonner ever and she checked me out and said well I guess you like them.
The second pair were patent leather cum fuck me boots. I put them on and then put on some button sweat pants and went out to a adult book store. Unless you checked out my feet you did not know I had on the boots. A couple noticed and the woman said she like my shoes, I told her they were thigh high boots and she said good choice.
stevepeters

Post by stevepeters »

I have purchased some boots from a store on a few occasions. I tend to go for the confident approach - i.e. pretend to be confident and you'll appear to be so, even if nervous inside.

I always keep a scribbled note on view supposedly from my girlfriend and say to the cashier "I think these are the ones she wants but can I exchange them if I've bought the wrong ones?'

Again, this seems to calm the nervousness down inside me and makes it seem like an every day purchase.

Then I go home and wank myself silly!