Tammi from cumonmyshoes.com

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

creamhershoes

Tammi from cumonmyshoes.com

Post by creamhershoes »

Tammi from cumonmyshoes.com has a new clipstore. I am her husband I got in trouble awhile back and now she has made me her bitch. The clipstore features videos from up till I got in trouble. New vids are coming soon after I post up all the old unreleased stuff. She will be known as Mistress Lynn from now on. I am an active CD and got caught playing around with some guys and she is making me a sissy bitch now and I gotta do what she says, or shes gonna drive me to Detroit and drop me off on the street in a dress and heels. Two of my own shoecum vids are in the store as well. clips4sale.com/2195
It seems before I got to do what I wanted violate her shoes with my cum and make a mess on them. Now its not so simple, though she did say my cum was only good enough for her shoes. We'll see what happens... :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolshoes1

Re: Tammi from cumonmyshoes.com

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Those first pair are amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
creamhershoes

Post by creamhershoes »

Pleaser Dolly's love them!
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Welcome back!!
creamhershoes

Post by creamhershoes »

Thanks mcrozy we are taking it slow but hope to bring some new things to the table
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

does she talk in the videos or no
heel_licker

Post by heel_licker »

I love the pointed shoes with ankle socks!! Sexy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
creamhershoes

Post by creamhershoes »

Talking is a new thing in our kids. She does a little in the newest one at the store with the platform pumps that get a huge load
creamhershoes

Post by creamhershoes »

Heel licker we are going to specialize in socks and heels. Also we are thinking of reopening a membership site. Instead of having to pay for one clip you will get access to all for one fee.
What kinds of shoes would you guys like to see worn with socks? She had new Aldo schoolgirl loafers we are thinking of doing next. I'll post pics as soon as my cable internet is back on.
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

I love peep-toe heels (or any open toe heel) with socks. Seeing her toes peek out is such a turn on, especially as you blast her heels with cum!