Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootjock

Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Post by bootjock »

Hi, was wondering which guys on here have ever bought women's boots from a store (knee high or higher) purely for your own enjoyment (ie. not for a woman)?

I did this recently and was surprisingly embarrassed! though I'm sure the staff must have had men buy women's boots many times before! I'm a bit concerned about buying from ebay in case someone got to the post before me and the package looked suspiciously like a pair of boots!

Browsing the store looking for pairs which were big enough to fit me was fun!

Would love to hear everyones stories, must be plenty of boot buying going on at Christmas!

bootjock
Paying4College

Re: Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Post by Paying4College »

I do it all the time, buying it for a woman, no biggie in my mind.
bootjock

Post by bootjock »

Yeah I was meaning if you were buying for yourself, as a guy looking to have some fun with them! often wonder if the store girls know whats going to happen to the shoes and boots they sell! :wink:
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

during xmas... no issues
STILET-TOE

Post by STILET-TOE »

I have bought lots
Last edited by STILET-TOE on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

I did it once with the intention of wearing them when i got home. I told the girl they were for my girlfriend but i didn't know anything about womens shoe sizing at the time so i just told her a number. I was pretty embarrassed at the time to be buying womens boots but it was worth the pleasure when i got home, even if they were too small to wear
redgrannyboots

Post by redgrannyboots »

I always have a look for boots in charity shops and sometimes find size 10 or 11's.
It's pretty obvious they are for me to wear and I like the look on the shop assistants faces and can quite imagine the conversations when I've left. It's good going back in at a later time when they recognise you.
Wonder if they ever mentally picture me wearing ladies boots, :)
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

I can tell you from multiple experiences that people don't care. They just want the money involved. They've seen far worse than you. Just go buy them. It takes a while, but you'll get over your fears. They really don't care!
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

LuvYourSlippers247 wrote:I can tell you from multiple experiences that people don't care. They just want the money involved. They've seen far worse than you. Just go buy them. It takes a while, but you'll get over your fears. They really don't care!

Yapp totally agree!
Boots in all forms and pumps
bootjock

Post by bootjock »

Thanks for your replies folks!
Most guys would be buying larger sizes than normal if they want to wear them themselves, must make it a bit more obvious.

I got so turned on I wore them to drive home in!
Charity shops are great for bargains, ideal for cheap boots, getting the right size may be trickier in them - less choice?
Not sure if the girl I bought mine from would have been suspicious of my purchase - they were an 8 (UK).

Redgrannyboots were you meaning a size 10/11 in US or UK size?