How My Fetish Began

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Sh0ej0bl0ver

Re: How My Fetish Began

Post by Sh0ej0bl0ver »

wow really great. i wish i had an aunt like you. keep posting, you have really great stories!!
crushme0981

Post by crushme0981 »

just would like to say we're glad you're back.
zelina

Post by zelina »

im so horrny when i read all this ;) ... pls more and more picures ;)
sakione

Post by sakione »

i would love to blast all of her boots, i would love to get a bootjob from here any day, those black flat boots look so good, please update with more pics and story
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Dude your aunt is one hot babe, I'd love to nail her and fuck her wearing her sexy boots, then pull out and blast my sticky hot wad all over her boots. Probably the gray ones in this picture, cuz I really love thigh high boots:

She's already pretty nasty cuz she knows you're jerking off on her boots, and totally cool with it. You should ask her if she wants to watch. Maybe she'll even let you jerk off on her boots while she's wearing them.
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

definitely want to cum all over her and her boots!
stiletto01

Post by stiletto01 »

Hi horny4boot,

I enjoy reading your thread. Please keep posting and giving us pics of your beautiful Aunt.

When discussing your fetish with your Aunt, it is quite obvious that she knows exactly what your doing. Have you ever asked her how she feels about knowing that you are in the boot room giving her shoes and boots a good cum drenching.

This could be a lead into asking her, if she finds the thought of knowing what your doing entertaining for her in any way. If she does, then maybe its time to ask your Aunt if she would like to share the experience with you and perhaps rub her boots on you. Just for the fun of it.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

We want some updates!!!
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

Yeah. Update update.

Will she wear the boots while you get between them and spunk all over them?

Does she get wet knowing that you get horny and cum all over them?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Just found this thread. Need an update!
When I was younger I used to house sit for my aunt when she went on holiday. She didn't have many pairs of heels (or at least she must have taken the best ones with her). There was a brown pair that she left which I funked no end of times. I wasn't great at getting a the cum out and the insole was lifting at the edges. However, these heels were always left in her cupboard, year after year, even when more decent pairs seemed to disappear from there those brown heels would be there waiting for me to enjoy.
Sadly her cat passed away after 4 years of holiday house sitting so I never got to see how long she kept them for.
More recently, I used to walk the neighbours dog in the day a few times. The wife didn't have many heels but did have some black boots with 3" heels I wanted over as often as I could, usually with one of her sexy stockings tied around my cock. Sadly their dog died (old age, Iike my aunts cat - I'm not killing them off through neglect cause I'm walking over the owners shoes lol). The neighbour has continued to wear those boots and has a number of heels in her collection too that I notice if I spot her going off to work in the mornings.