The lady in black

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kissofthedamned

Re: The lady in black

Post by kissofthedamned »

Indeed, we all know that Mrs HB is a goddess, and we would all like to be in Mr HB's position. Such self-control, she wouldn't need lube with me, I'd have cum so many times the lady's shoe would be covered :oops:
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

As she worked my cock with the lube and shoe, she took the strap and pulled it tight around my shaft....and used a finger on the underside this nearly drove me over the edge.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

As she played with me using her shoe she teased me with her words......"You like to fuck my sexy shoes? see the strap around your shaft....watch as I slide it up and down....is this what you think of when you sneak into a womans closet?"
She was correct when ever I see an open closet with shoes I dream of this!
"I know what you really want......you want my to suck don't you?"
With that she lowered her lips to my throbbing cock and began to use her sexy mouth on me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

i think i would have exploded by now
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Yes, GREAT, i love it :wink:
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

The combination of her lips, tongue, shoe and fingers working every part of my manhood was more than I could take. The stimulation was beyond anything I had ever experienced. And always her words as she would take me to the edge and stop…..”enjoying this shoejob….me sucking your cock using my strappy heel?” she went down on me yet again taking all of my cock…..then the Lady in black picked up her head and stared at me licking her lips….”Ummmm….pre cum, that’s enough of that for you” with that she stood up from her knees and sat down on the couch next to me…..leaving her shoe hanging from my overworked cock. She watched expertly as I regained my focus…..”looks like you’re ready for more” with that she pulled the shoe off my shaft…poured a little lube in the toe cup and forced in over the head of my penis and down the shaft…..up and down….”you like fucking my shoe?”
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

i hope this never ends!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

After she took me to the edge a few times......she removed the shoe from my over worked cock...."Follow me" she said, and moved to the bed. The lady in black placed the shoe she was working me with and layed it on the me and raised her other legs with its' fully fashioned stocking and strappy high heel sandal up on the bed. Next, she poured more lube in her hand and reached for my member.........she began the hand job off a lifetime. "Is this what you want? you want to cum on my shoe? OK than cum baby" She stroked and stroked until I exploded!

http://xhamster.com/movies/3660621/stoc ... s.html?s=2
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

She made me shot my hot cum all over her sexy shoes.....then she just let go of my cock as I crumpled to the floor. "Is that what you wanted to see? you cum all over my feet and shoes.......does that turn you on?"

I passed out on the floor.....I was spent!..............
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

i hope she demanded more