CAYMAN ISLANDS

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Post by Wetshoe »

New location added. Have fun!
bl1nd

Re: CAYMAN ISLANDS

Post by bl1nd »

28 year old guy living in Cayman, I doubt that anyone else living on this small island will ever come across this thread, but if i am wrong, please say hi! Would be great to chat with like minded people living on this small rock!
"All I want are high heels, high heels. If I was a girl, I'd wear a lot of high heels. High, stiletto heels."
Isaac Mizrahi
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

From your photos it seems that your rock has much better women than my rock.
A woman in hot boots is such a rare sight here I had to take a picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bl1nd

Post by bl1nd »

Not a big fan of boots myself, but yeh, it's not to bad here!
Driving around town you do not see to much as most of them work in offices and then get straight into their cars and back to their expensive houses... but I am lucky for working at a hotel, so I often get to see them at local functions and weddings
"All I want are high heels, high heels. If I was a girl, I'd wear a lot of high heels. High, stiletto heels."
Isaac Mizrahi