Sisters footjob

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Poisonr98

Sisters footjob

Post by Poisonr98 »

My sister came over the house a few weeks ago just to hang out and chill like she normally does because we have been close ever since we were little.we were talking about random stuff and she mentioned something about her boyfriend having a foot fetish. I told her that is nothing different because I have one also. Then she responded ,"so you know what a foot job is" and I told her yes I do. She told me she gives him those all the time and she's gotten good at it. All I did was ask her how she did it and she told me to lay on the floor with my legs towards her mind you she's sitting on the couch. She was giving me an air foot job and told me that's how she was doing it and I'm not going to lie I started getting turned on and she noticed because I was wearing athletic shorts. She was being an ass and started rubbing my dick on the outside of my shorts with her bare feet then when I got hard she wrapped her toes around my shaft and started stroking me still outside my shorts. I didn't even last two minutes I don't think before I exploded inside my shorts and you could see the huge stain all in the front. She put her flip-flops back on and I went to change and we finished the day hanging out . She sent me a text message later that evening after she went home and told me she enjoyed getting me off and wanted to do it again. So needless to say she has gotten me off every day if not almost every day and sometimes multiple times a day since that afternoon with her feet.
Newfootlover

Re: Sisters footjob

Post by Newfootlover »

That's awesome, will she let you take pictures?
zackFootsie

Post by zackFootsie »

Please take some footjob pictures and post em
Poisonr98

Post by Poisonr98 »

I've tried so many times and she won't let me.... She said she is scared they will surface on the Internet and people she knows we'll see them
Toetopper

Post by Toetopper »

What a hot story and what a lovely sister. Lucky you.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Can you sneak a pic of her and her feet?
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Lies
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Pics with a bootjob 😍
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Sisters boots?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Super hot! Why don't you ask her if she can make you blow a load on her flip flops and only get pics of that without her feet in the pic? I would love to see that.