help - need advice

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

help - need advice

Post by sl0vr »

so i might be working on finding someone who i can do business with via craigslist.. she agreed to sell me her shoes/socks.. this could lead to other things like me possibly asking her to trample me, etc.

here's the issue.. i'm married.. my wife knows about my fetish but kind of plays it off and also doesn't realize the magnitude of it. we haven't been romantic in a while.

is this considered cheating?

by the way, to this girl (and to me as well) it is strictly non-romance. she needs the money and i need an outlet for my fetish
supertech

Re: help - need advice

Post by supertech »

Last edited by supertech on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLATFORMER

Post by PLATFORMER »

IMO...being discreet is on you and your conscience. If you weren't commited through vows and were just seeing someone that would be different. I say that cause if you do love her something small could lead to you loosing your better half, and temporary feelings are not worth permanent love. However shoes dont have a conscience just nice place to leavce your "MARK"! :twisted: Who says you have to have fun with the mistress? Thats what the shoes are for :wink:
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

thanks guys for the advice, I believe I will keep things professional between her and me and keep it to shoe exchanges only.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I am in the exact situation.