muddy sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wetrfh

muddy sneakers

Post by wetrfh »

does anyone enjoy playing in the mud anymore?
Hooterskecherlvr

Re: muddy sneakers

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

I most certainly do. I love the way all white leather sneakers look covered in mud. It feels wonderful fucking them with mud too. :D
Hasse-91

Post by Hasse-91 »

I do! Love to get my sneaker colection muddy at the summer. :)
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

i will be posting more pics when the weather gets better
wetedhardys

Post by wetedhardys »

I love wet and muddy. Weather finally better, hope to stomp in mud soon, maybe take my wife along.
Hooterskecherlvr

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

Heres some of my Skechers that have been muddin' last year.
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qsr65

Post by qsr65 »

Maybe not the muddiest in the world but these were my wifes freestyles a few hours after she had been walking the dogs over the wet and muddy fields the other morning. As luck would have it she had to go to work and I had the day off so I got to spend the day with them :D By the time she had gone to work it had been several hours since she had taken them off and the mud had pretty much dried, although one of the laces must have come untied whilst she was out (that usually happens) and that was still wet and muddy and fealt great slapping against my shaft
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

love the muddy freestyles!!!!!!!!
qsr65

Post by qsr65 »

Out with the wife walking the dogs again this morning. Its been raining all night and we we walking over really muddy fields. Wife was wearing her 'dog walking' freestyles as usual, during the walk she accidently stepped her left reebok right into a deep muddy puddle and got covered in sticky mud. Even after walking another 1K home, still really muddy.....

IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1845.JPG
IMG_1846.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1863.JPG
bone86

Post by bone86 »

omg!! love to lick clean those pairs for u!