Relative's daughters Cheerleading shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Relative's daughters Cheerleading shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

REPOSTED by request:
For the Memorial Day weekend one of my cousins invited us to go stay with them for some BBQing, water skiing and relaxation. When we arrived at his 4 bedroom home, my cousin showed us the guest bedroom on the second floor. As we were walking down the hallway near the backrooms, I happened to look down and see his daughters cheerleading shoes on the floor.
I was like, "wow!" I automatically knew who they belonged too. His daughter Courtney was finishing her Junior year in High School and is very pretty. I didn't see her around when we arrived but I knew they were her shoes because I knew she was a cheerleader all through High School.
When we started getting settled in the bedroom I couldn't keep my mind off those shoes--just laying on the floor in the hallway. While my fiance was organizing our belongings I told her I needed to use the bathroom and left the room. I really wanted to check out those cheerleading shoes. I knew Courtney's room was around the corner so I was cautious to pick up one shoe (just in case she was home) and take a good look at them and get a good whiff of her shoe odor--it was nice!!
I didn't want to chance it anymore so I put it back down and went into the bathroom. All I couldn't think about was somehow getting a hands on them for 10 minutes or so. I didn't know if they would be still there later that night or if she would be picking them up and moving them. So I was praying and hoping she forgot about them laying there.
The rest of the afternoon I spent hanging out with my cousin outside while our women stayed inside. Around 4 o'clock my cousin's daughter came home and met us. And I was like, "WOW!! I can't believe how pretty she is." After meeting her I couldn't stop thinking about her shoes in the hallway. She told her dad she was going to change and go hang out at her friends house until dinner. I was again hoping she forgot about her shoes in the hallway. When she came out she was wearing sandals--which I was glad because at least those shoes will still be laying there.
That evening as dinner was cooking I went to check the hallway and saw that the shoes were still there. It got me aroused even more. Just as we all sat down to eat Courtney came home and sat at the table. Just the look of her face made think of her cheerleading shoes and how close I am to actually getting the chance to fuck a pair of her shoes. Something I've secretly wanted to do since her Sophomore year. After dinner Courtney left again to her friends house and we all sat around outside in the backyard until around 9 pm.
I didn't hear Courtney come home but as we were going back to our room I noticed a bedroom light under the door way and music coming from the room. As we walked around the corner I glanced down and saw that the shoes were still on the floor--she never moved them. I was sooo happy!!
That night around 2 am, I got out of bed, went down the hallway and grabbed the shoes. I picked them up in a hurry and went into the bathroom. All the time I stood there holding them, I kept thinking to myself, " I can't believe I have Courtney's shoes!"
The first thing I did was check her shoe size, they were size 8. I felt aroused finally knowing what size she wore.
I knew I had to be quiet so I made sure I made no excess noises because Courtney's room was around the corner down the hallway. I sniffed both shoes and examined every crease and scuff mark they had--wondering how many times her foot slide in and out of them. After a few minutes of sniffing, licking out the insides and rubbing the shoes all over my lips, I decided to fuck them and fuck them gooood!
And man! let me tell you, just looking at the shoes and the way they were shaped and indented--made me thrust my cock hard and deep as it could go inside.
I stopped a few times to make sure I didn't hear anybody down the hallway. I even placed towels around the door to block out the light. When I started again, I changed positions. I put the shoes on the toilet seat cover, stuck my cock inside and began fucking it like I was fucking someone doggy-style. And all this time I kept saying under my breath, "Oh Courtney...I can't believe I'm doing this to you!" And all this happening while she's sleeping in her bedroom down the hall.
I just let out all my nasty urges right then and there! I kept picturing all the times I've seen her wearing different shoes that made me so horny--especially her running shoes. I replayed all the fantasies I had of her the summer before, like the time she sat across from me in a chair during a BBQ. The way her Shox running shoes looked on her feet--I wanted to reach over and take them off of her and sniff them at that very moment. I wanted to stick my dick inside one and fuck it good!! and then put them back on her feet when I finished--letting my cum soak into the soles of the shoe and her white socks. And now all these fantasies were coming true in one single moment.
I fucked her shoes for about 10 minutes or so before I felt myself starting to cum. When I ejaculated, I shot all over inside the toe area. Man! you couldn't believe how good it felt. I actually cummed inside one of her shoes. I bet her boyfriends never did that!!
I wanted to keep my dick in the shoe a little while longer but I wanted to get back to my room before somebody else needed to use the bathroom. So after I pulled out my cock I reached in with my fingers and smeared some of my cum into the toe area of the other shoe. This way both shoes will have my cum in it. I made sure the cum was smeared all over inside--even the roof area. So now when she slips her foot into the shoes, the entire front area of her feet while be touching my dry cum.
I only wished I got this chance during the cheerleading season instead of the end of the school year. It would be wonderful knowing she was running and jumping around in front of crowds with my dry cum in her shoes. Or like when she's with her boyfriend while wearing her cheer outfit, and she's standing or sitting with my dry cum rubbing into her socks--and he wouldn't know it.
When I left the bathroom, I put the shoes back where they were and headed back to bed--feeling well-pleasured.
The next day my cousin and I decided to go fishing while the women stayed home. Courtney must have slept in because I didn't see her around before we left. When we came home that evening, my cousins wife was cleaning the hallways. As we walked passed her I noticed the shoes were gone. She must have picked them up and put them in Courtney's bedroom. As disappointed as I was, I at least got my chance to fulfill a fantasy.
The rest of the weekend whenever I saw Courtney around, I would think to myself, "I got to fuck her shoes and she doesn't even know it!"
So from now onward, whenever I see her, I'll know she's someone who gotten her shoes fucked and cummed in. Who knows? I might be the only person...ever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerfun

Re: Relative's daughters Cheerleading shoes

Post by sneakerfun »

Not much response to this post as I guess it would have been better in the sneakers section but thought it was a really great story which for me really captures what it is like to eventually getting a pair of shoes that you have really wanted or waited ages for. Especially liked the towel by the door bit, I've done that, to make sure that nothing gets in the way of being able to enjoy a sexy pair of shoes. The whole build up to waiting to get them and then when you have the prize in your hand you savour the moment before going in and fucking the hell out of them. The sneaks in question don't look too worn though, which is a shame, but hope they smelt good!
stiletoboots2

Post by stiletoboots2 »

i love those nikes i stole a pair from the head cheer leader of my highschool back in the day, after football practice one day went to the girls locker room, and snagged em kept them ever since :)
icanthelpit

Post by icanthelpit »

How lovely is it to see those covered with cum.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Love them great story and awesome pics!
boyy

Post by boyy »

wow, what a hot story
i would have done the same to her shoes, you are a lucky guy and the girl must be really cute i guess :)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Great story, if a risky situation to put yourself in sniffs_her_shoes.
I am not a great fan of sneakers, and just think, while she is wearing those, her other more sexy shoes are left alone somewhere, just waiting to be fully enjoyed.
Hmmmm
sniffs_her_shoes

I was lucky enough to find another pair of her shoes the next time I stayed at their place. This time some purple Nike running shoes. These were laying by the garage doorway. I grabbed them when everyone was asleep. Again she was down the hallway from me as I fucked her shoes again and saying her name. I didn't see wearing them that weekend but I fantasized about it a lot since then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

They look like nicely worn sneaks to me. Keep up the good work!!! What other sneakers does she have?
sniffs_her_shoes

I'm not sure what all shoes she has? I've never been in her bedroom. I only see the kind she wears or left around the house. I wouldn't mind looking around her room bedroom to see what I else she has. Too risky though. I'm hoping she still those Nike Shox I once saw before. I still want to get my hands on them ;)