Available for a shoe meet tonight

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoesandbootslover

Available for a shoe meet tonight

Post by shoesandbootslover »

Not sure if this is the right place to post, i'm the 'shoe buddy. mentioned in cum_on_arches post, we are out in the TF3 area if anybody is local or available for a shoe meet i have the choice of 3 very sexy pairs of shoes with me, wiling to do come shots for £20 per shot. available for the next hour :D
gadistan

Re: Available for a shoe meet tonight

Post by gadistan »

Damn I cant believe I missed this! I live only 1 1/2 hrs from you! If your free in the future pm me im always up for shoe fun :)
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

if only you were in the USA
shoesandbootslover

gadistan get in touch via personal message or email deffinately be in touch for a meet when both available :-) email shoesbootsandmore@hotmail.com to arrange :wink:
gadistan

Post by gadistan »

Just emailed you guys :)
suedelover1

Post by suedelover1 »

Hi,
Where is the TF3 area ???.....i'd be very interested in meeting up next time for some shoe/boot fun but have no idea where that is ?......hope to hear from you soon

suedelover
shoesandbootslover

Telford in Shropshire ;-)
sandallover69

Post by sandallover69 »

Hi live not to far frm telford and love havin fun wiv heels get in touch, leehalford71@yahoo.co.uk. xx :D
shoesandbootslover

sandallover just emailed you :D xx
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

shoesandbootslover wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post, i'm the 'shoe buddy. mentioned in cum_on_arches post, we are out in the TF3 area if anybody is local or available for a shoe meet i have the choice of 3 very sexy pairs of shoes with me, wiling to do come shots for £20 per shot. available for the next hour :D
This is the perfect place. You can try the Shoesession Meets section too.