NEW VIDEO - My Boot Toe Up Your Ass Forces You To Cum

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Wetshoe
Site Admin

NEW VIDEO - My Boot Toe Up Your Ass Forces You To Cum

Post by Wetshoe »

renzi-boothump22bootjob.jpg
renzi2bootjob.jpg
THE VIDEO IS HERE

Boot fucked by Gianmarco Lorenzi thigh high boots. My boot slave is in doggy position as I tease his rock hard cock with my pointy boot toe. I trap the tip of his cock between my two boot toes and command him to hump til his cock hurts. I then position one of my boots under him, with the toe pointed straight up and to his horror I command him to sit on it, allowing my boot to fuck his ass like a pussy. My boot toe entering his cherry ass forces him to cum almost immediately. He cums a huge load all over my other boot. Since the zipper is open he cums inside my boot and and all over my foot too. Now he is really in trouble.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gonamath

Re: NEW VIDEO - My Boot Toe Up Your Ass Forces You To Cum

Post by gonamath »

As I wait for part 2 to download (just purchased) all I can say is "..phenomenal".

i....we.....all of us......want more.

Why not more frequency or video length ?

Thanks !
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks for the purchase and compliments.
The reason we don't put out videos more frequently is because although I would love to do this for a living, it doesn't pay the bills so we can only do it in our spare time.
As for longer video length, I just thought a few minutes is a nice length. We could make longer videos if you guys prefer that. If you or anyone else has any opinion about this, would love to hear. Also, if we did make the videos longer, what would you like to see in the additional time? More of a story leading up to the bootfucking? Longer bootfucking? Slow motion? Walking around in public with cum inside or on the boots? Anything else?
gonamath

Post by gonamath »

I now have downloaded/purchased virtually every one of the clips. If you see a sudden spike in sales, I am the guy.

Suggestions: I would like to see more creativity in first half of movie and hopefully 15-18 movies per year.

*Go 16 minutes for each "complete" movie, broken up into :08 non-cum part A and :08 cum part B. Part A is where you can get a little more creative. Add in Part A things like "shoe smell fetish" or "light shoe ball domination" or "forced to smell/lick".....Part B you have down pretty good with man taking over and then coming in shoe.

*To spike sales and bring in new guys , why not do a cum compilation movie every 6 months or so ?

Would it be possible to get a guest star Female or Male ?
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Wetshoe wrote:
renzi2bootjob.jpg
THE VIDEO IS HERE

Boot fucked by Gianmarco Lorenzi thigh high boots. My boot slave is in doggy position as I tease his rock hard cock with my pointy boot toe. I trap the tip of his cock between my two boot toes and command him to hump til his cock hurts. I then position one of my boots under him, with the toe pointed straight up and to his horror I command him to sit on it, allowing my boot to fuck his ass like a pussy. My boot toe entering his cherry ass forces him to cum almost immediately. He cums a huge load all over my other boot. Since the zipper is open he cums inside my boot and and all over my foot too. Now he is really in trouble.
Hello Wetshoe: nice clip . next time a longer after the cumming-scene would be nice. Regards Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks again Gonamath for your purchases. Sales spikes always make our day. Thanks also for your suggestions. Will keep them in mind when filming in the future. I believe we already put out more than 18 clips per year between our two topics, shoejobs, and wam. We try to put out a clip every week when we have time. Regarding the cum-pilation, we don't do those because its more fun to make new clips than edit video, and we mostly do this for fun. Regarding the guest star, we are always looking for female guest stars so we can do two girl shoejob clips as well as one girl shoe dominating the other, etc. Just that we live in a pretty remote place right now so difficult to find attractive guest stars.

On second thought, we might just make a cum-pilation because the word is funny.
highheelslut

Post by highheelslut »

Oh my! What a lucky lucky boy to be on the end of those gorgeous GML boots! :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

immarc_b wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:
renzi2bootjob.jpg
THE VIDEO IS HERE

Hello Wetshoe: nice clip . next time a longer after the cumming-scene would be nice. Regards Marc
Thanks! What would you like to see in the after the cumming scene? Close up views of the cum covered boots? Or should something else be done with them or to them?
bud911

Post by bud911 »

I can not find this video
bud911

Post by bud911 »

I can not find this video