My first shoe job with a nice extra!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

whabbkey

My first shoe job with a nice extra!

Post by whabbkey »

So im going to tell you about my first shoe job i had a few years a go.
i had a wonderful girl for one night her name was Laura she was 25 and very nice & had super Hot feet. she had size 3 feet and they were so soft it was heaven ! when Laura come in to the room she had two pairs of heels one black pair of platforms and a pair of red pumps. She was wearing the black one and asked me what service do i want so me being me was a bit stuck and i just said i dont know what do you do. she said what do i like and i told her i had a fetish for High Heels' she said ok you can play with my sexy feet & slutty shoes. i was in pure heaven she led on the bed and put both her black heels on my cook and i got hard quickly then she rubbed her heels up and down & i was loveing it. i then took off both her black heels and she got my cook out & started playing with it useing her feet!!! she put some lube on her feet and keep me very happy. i was kissing smelling and makeing love to her black platforms the smell was amzing!! she then put the red pumps on & started wanking me off over them & her feet and heels were very oily and sweaty then she said cum on my feet & heels so i did and my god it was the best feeling ever i cummed all over her sexy feet and shoes. i then said can i buy them off you she looked at me and said ok hun ill kiss them as well so you can see my lips on the bottom of these shoes. I said wow ok she then got out her hot pink lip stick rubed it all over her slutty lips then she kissed both shoes with a real hot slow motion :D as a reward for me being so cute LOL. that was my only one ive had so far but i hope to have more soon :)
let me know what you think all :D
DSC05516-1.jpg
DSC05518.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: My first shoe job with a nice extra!

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
whabbkey

Post by whabbkey »

Wetshoe wrote:ssg
Hi sorry if im being dum ere but What does SSG stand for im not to got at understanding these LOL
Cum_On_Arches

Post by Cum_On_Arches »

Shoe Session Girl :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, it means your post also appears on the Shoe Session Girls page.
whabbkey

Post by whabbkey »

Wetshoe wrote:Yes, it means your post also appears on the Shoe Session Girls page.
AH cool thank you wetshoe