How My Fetish Began

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

crushme0981

Re: How My Fetish Began

Post by crushme0981 »

are you still house sitting or has she come back?
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

i love your aunt do you want to exchange photos your aunt for my sister in law?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

She back, but i never got much replies on wat anyone wanted to c wen she was gone, so i didnt update. She is back and i have some great picts, will post soon
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Ok, PM me
kabbot

Post by kabbot »

I can't wait to see and hear what you got up to with all her fantastic boots, said it before and will say it again you are a very lucky man
crushme0981

Post by crushme0981 »

what happened to your posts :(
Sh0ej0bl0ver

Post by Sh0ej0bl0ver »

Pleaaaase horny4boot, start posting new pics and stories again. I love the stories and pics of your aunts shoes i like to see more. I found your topic by random and directly loved it so i registred me to read some new stories from you. Im sad that you stopped posting new stories and pics. :cry: Pleaaase post some new pics and stories.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Hi guys.....Sorry ive not updated.....been busy, but not too busy to fuck my aunts boots.....will update n post more soon...here she is before a fancy dress party....i fucked her boots so hard and long that she actually banged on the door and told me to hurry up with them and clean what mess i made so she can put them on...i yelled out saying "IM CUMMING" then we left after she put them on without socks saying they still a little sticky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You've got a great relationship there!!....love your stories man.
junglist

Post by junglist »

epic thread man! & your so lucky having a aunty like that. Those Aldo clogs are very sexy. Look forward to more pics. Has she any more shoes / boots with heels you had coat in cum?