cum covered UGG boots

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ugg123

cum covered UGG boots

Post by ugg123 »

Hi,
I am into UGG boots but unfortunately it is very hard finding cool vids or pictures on the net. :( So I ask you for support. Does anyone have videos/pictures or know where to look online of women wearing UGG boots while they get cummed? Pictures of cum covered UGGS or UGGs that get a full load inside are great as-well.
I would be great seeing some pictures posted!!!
cu
wttrucka

Re: cum covered UGG boots

Post by wttrucka »

I also have searched hard to find similar videos and pictures with not much luck. I have only been able to find afew unrelated pics/vids where the girl just happens to be wearing a pair.
d0rkd0g

Post by d0rkd0g »

I long for my wife to wear UGGs to bed so I can pull them off her while I'm fucking her, lick the bottoms of her feet and push her recently - ugg'd toes in my mouth as I fill her with my seed.
uggsextime

Post by uggsextime »

My wife has a new pair of Maylin uggs. I to think uggs are sexy. I bang her all the time in them. Any one want me to solo with them until I cum on the boots. I can try to record it and post it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uggsextime

Post by uggsextime »

My wife has a new pair of Maylin uggs. I to think uggs are sexy. I bang her all the time in them. Any one want me to solo with them until I cum on the boots. I can try to record it and post it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ugg love

Post by ugg love »

Uggs are hot!! I posted some pics of my gf's a months back! Love wearing them when she's out and coming on the soles
denaka50

Post by denaka50 »

uggsextime wrote:My wife has a new pair of Maylin uggs. I to think uggs are sexy. I bang her all the time in them. Any one want me to solo with them until I cum on the boots. I can try to record it and post it.
I'd love to see a video of that!
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

uggsextime wrote:My wife has a new pair of Maylin uggs. I to think uggs are sexy. I bang her all the time in them. Any one want me to solo with them until I cum on the boots. I can try to record it and post it.
YES PLEASE! :D
uggsextime

Post by uggsextime »

Ok i have a quick little vid of me playing with uggs. How do I upload and post.
uggsextime

Post by uggsextime »

I love to wear the maylin uggs. I cum so hard wearing them. I would love to play with someone while im wearing them.