S

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jbtx5

Re: Sister in law;) new cum photos.

Post by jbtx5 »

Very nice silver sandals!!!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

jbtx5 wrote:Very nice silver sandals!!!
thank you...;)
jbtx5

Post by jbtx5 »

Thanks for the pics. Nothing much better than a pair of silver strappy mules. God I wish i dropped my load in them!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

jbtx5 wrote:Thanks for the pics. Nothing much better than a pair of silver strappy mules. God I wish i dropped my load in them!
no problem, i really wish i could send out my sister in laws shoe so someone else could fuck them...
fandefootjob

Post by fandefootjob »

very nice sandale
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Great thread I to love my s-i-l's feet, I sniff her shoes and cum in them whenever i get the chance!!! But I dont live with her like you I bet all her shoes are stained with your cum and her feet are probably sticky.mmmm. Have you got ne good pics of her feet?
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

toeluvr wrote:Great thread I to love my s-i-l's feet, I sniff her shoes and cum in them whenever i get the chance!!! But I dont live with her like you I bet all her shoes are stained with your cum and her feet are probably sticky.mmmm. Have you got ne good pics of her feet?
i keep all her shoes extra cummmy for her..i love you know that she wears flip flops that i have came in so much..
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

FlipFlopsx wrote:
toeluvr wrote:Great thread I to love my s-i-l's feet, I sniff her shoes and cum in them whenever i get the chance!!! But I dont live with her like you I bet all her shoes are stained with your cum and her feet are probably sticky.mmmm. Have you got ne good pics of her feet?
i keep all her shoes extra cummmy for her..i love you know that she wears flip flops that i have came in so much..
Yeah... we love seeing those flip flops too! This is a great thread... keep the posts cummin'.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

flipflopz2004 wrote:
FlipFlopsx wrote:
Yeah... we love seeing those flip flops too! This is a great thread... keep the posts cummin'.
i have one of her flip flops right now..i will cum and take pics and upload them as soon as possible!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

FlipFlopsx wrote:
flipflopz2004 wrote:
FlipFlopsx wrote:
i have one of her flip flops right now..i will cum and take pics and upload them as soon as possible!
Oh yeah... I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Can't wait to see the results. :D