my wife's new heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

uglysluts

my wife's new heels

Post by uglysluts »

hi all just found this forums and loving it already , been cumming in my wifes heels,bras,clothes and her sisters and mums for a while now . Sometimes even letting strangers come around and spray them when shes out , Just becouse i love seeing cum drip off shoes or her clothes.

anyway htis is my wife

36c size 5 shoes

and this is her sister on the right,

38dd, size 6shoes

and this is some of my work

he sisters shoe and condom on her pillow ((which was then put back in her draw without her knowing))

my wifes feet

he new shoes done by me and someone i met of the web

also still after more people to cum in her shoes if anyone lives around lancashire pm me
gfluvsheels6

Re: my wife's new heels

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

i am the same way. love my wife's heels taking loads, from me and others. where you live?
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

i live in just outside pendle nw eng
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

I really like the black open-toe pumps. Please keep us posted!
peteheellover

Post by peteheellover »

Sexy pics, you're a lucky guy
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

liking this!....lets see some more....she wear boots much??
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

hi all and thx for the interest yes she wears boots but not often and i get more chance cumming on her dresses and bras then her boots but not sure if i can post other clothes on this thread or not ?

anyway she was ment to be going out this weekend but canceled so had to rush to fit people in to cum on her stuff

these are some of her heels being done by 2 guys i met of a forums got really messy and had to rub most of the cum back on , as most of it slid off but u can see the result even if its not the best ..

like i said nothing is washed and its all put back stained unless someone wants to lick it off ..leave it upto them

anyway hope u like

as always would love more people to come over and do some more of her stuff or send condoms full of cum i will always try take pics or vids of it going on what ever u want of hers and will show the dryed results a week after so u know its there for good thanks again
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

wow so cool! Can you cum on the peeptoes she is wearing please? Beautiful girl!!
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

ok these are the shoes you asked for from her pic

bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

hi! is this sexy shoes that one that she is wearing on the 1st. pic?
if yes...wowww!!
please...show us pics inside onthe toe area, after she wore them...to see your dried cum crud...
tks a lot!!!

does she have pointy pumps?
tks