fluffy slippers cummed

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lacealdo21

fluffy slippers cummed

Post by lacealdo21 »

These are my girlfriend's normal soft bedroom slippers and her marabou fluffy slippers, they got a big load when she went out of the house!!

Let me know if you want to see the spotty slippers cummed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperkiller

Re: fluffy slippers cummed

Post by slipperkiller »

yes i want to see all her slippers coverd in and out in cum :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
slipperkiller

Post by slipperkiller »

wank all over and in all her slippers then send pics of it do it who cares about what she thinks :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
greekshoejob

Post by greekshoejob »

tell her to give a good shoejob between those marabou fluffy slippers till you cum hard on the marabou part.. believe me those fluffy marabou feathers will drive you crazy on every stroke ;) also keep slippers cumming :)
suedej

Post by suedej »

WOW please please please! Cum the spoty pair as my girl has the white version and it turns me on when i think about other fetish guys n gals Fuckin her kinds of slipper ! As for the marabou slippers xx what do they feel like as i have never fucked them before? Are they as soft inside as on the outside? Please let me and others no with some pics ?
Any way looks like your loving it .keep up the top work ! Big thanks for posting
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!