Anyone smell her shoe during sex

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Anyone smell her shoe during sex

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Has anyone ever held a girl's shoe up to your nose and smell her shoe odor while having sex?

I know some of you have partners that will hold the shoe for you, but personally, I would love to do it "without her knowing". Ever since college I've wanted to try this with some of the woman I dated but found it was hard being sneaky. (I'd rather NOT have the woman know or suspect of my fetish...part of the excitement.)
But my sneaky idea starts when I have her get on the bed first and she does, I secretly reach down, pick up one of her shoes and place it on the bed where she won't notice it...like at the bottom of the mattress. And while I'm doing her from behind (with her face down on the bed) I reach over, pick up the shoe and hold it up to my nose while she's moaning from being entered. Just the thought of my nose in her shoe--sniffing her musky odor while she's doesn't know (and getting it good and hard) still gets me aroused to this day! I had a few chances to do this in college but I only got as far as placing the shoe on the bed. I didn't want to risk having her see me with her shoe and ask what I was doing. Like I said, I still enjoy the secrecy of my fetish.

But, just a thought...
cumonhighheels

Re: Anyone smell her shoe during sex

Post by cumonhighheels »

i do it a lot, but my fiancee knows about my fetish and is very accomodating and lets me pretty much do whatever i want to her feet/heels
often i'll smell them when we're not having sex too, like when she comes home from work or just if i fancy a good old sniff
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Hi there. My wife has just started getting the hang of my fetish... When its that time of the month and she gives me a handjob, she will give me her well worn heel to sniff. Its over pretty quickly then because her shoes smell awesome!
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

Ofcourse, love to do that! Foreplay, action and chill while inhaling from her beautiful shoe :D
paperboy

Post by paperboy »

I've done this from time to time with my wife ... I enjoy it a lot, but I don't always incorporate it into sex with her. That's mainly because we're both working parents and don't always have time for anything more than a quick finger bang or a blowjob. But when we have the luxury of time, she'll often dress up for me and that's when we can have some shoe fun together.

Before we were married, I frequently would enjoy secretly sniffing her heels while, um, spending some quality time with myself, but after a few months, I figured I'd just go for it with her sometime. She knew from the beginning I was a foot guy, but I don't think she knew that extended to heels as well, although she did know I like seeing her in them.

One day, we were getting busy in the bedroom -- pure, hot fucking rather than making love -- so she slipped away for a minute, stepped into her closet and emerged wearing a pair of black patent leather stilettos, a pearl necklace and nothing else. She came back to bed and we resumed our fun.

After about 10 minutes, we moved into the missionary position, with her legs in the air and her feet on my shoulders. While continuing to thrust away, I pulled off a heel, held it to my face and felt the warmth radiating from it as I inhaled deeply. The look on her face was priceless -- 10% "what the fuck?" and 90% "that's fucking hot!"

Seeing her approval, I didn't last much longer and I shot a huge load inside her. (Thank God she was on the pill, because this cum shot was so big, it would have produced triplets!) I finished her off with a vibrator as she lay on her back ... one shoe off, one shoe on. As she came, she rubbed her legs on the bed, making the other shoe fall off. I moved down to rub and kiss her foot, and I remember to this day how warm it was and how it smelled of leather and perfume ... and how she used the vibrator to grab another orgasm while I sucked her toes.

Yes, I remember that day well. :)

We've found a way to bring shoes into the bedroom -- and to let me do my thing -- literally hundreds of times during the 21 years we've been together. It'd be hard to top the first time.

My advice to you, sniffs_her_shoes, is to just go for it.
rainman1

Post by rainman1 »

My wife has the hottest smelliest leather shoes on for me when she wants the hottest sex. She knows what i need. leather nylons and sweaty feet !!! Oooo Yeaaaa
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

paperboy wrote:We've found a way to bring shoes into the bedroom -- and to let me do my thing -- literally hundreds of times during the 21 years we've been together.
What a great story!

So many of us are timid and shy when it comes to sharing our fetish with the women in our lives, or we're uncomfortable and/or ashamed that feet and shoes turn us on. I used to be reluctant to open up about it to the women I've dated but I eventually became confident enough to present it not as a shameful secret but as a fun bonus kink! Since then my partners' reactions have gone from grudging accommodation to the kind of glorious and committed participation described above.

I think we need to hear more stories like this; all us foot and shoe fellas need to know how much easier it is to find the right woman, and how satisfying that relationship can be, when you ditch the fear and play up the fun!

Cheers to you and your lady, Paperboy. Here's to twenty-one more!
color14

Post by color14 »

rainman1 wrote:My wife has the hottest smelliest leather shoes on for me when she wants the hottest sex. She knows what i need. leather nylons and sweaty feet !!! Oooo Yeaaaa
K
Last edited by color14 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

TROLL ALERT!!

WTH is davidfhm talking about?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Friggin trolls.

Anyhow. My gal knows of my fetish for her feet, nylons, pantyhose, shoes/heels. She doesn't mind at all since she gains more shoes out of the deal. But I too have done the sniffing during sex, more of her nyloned foot than the shoe, but the scent is still great! Once we met at her place for a quick afternoon romp. I found her upstairs on her bed in a nightie, black crotchless pantyhose, and the sexy pointy toe pumps I bought her some months back. After all the play and her cumming, I had her on her back, ankles over my shoulders, pumping her pussy hard through the pantyhose, her heels pointing to the ceiling ( I love that look). While fucking her I grabbed one ankle and sniffed the instep of her foot and the shoe. Then I slipped the pump off and immediately held her warm, nyloned, perfumed foot to my face and pumped harder. I remember hearing her gasp and grunt as I fucked her deeper and harder. Now she knows I like to sniff her scent when I am in her, and she eagerly brings her feet to my face to enjoy while in her.