older sisters leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

paulboots

older sisters leather boots

Post by paulboots »

hey guys at last iv found a forum iv been looking for with people with the same fetish as me!

Im 18 year old and live with my 22 year old sister and dad (who i hardly see he's never in the house) so me and my sister are close when it comes to social or touchy subjects, relationships even sexual advice etc ,she works as a social worker so is very understanding, yet she looks very slutty and here are her sexy boots! about a year ago she was out one night and left her boots at home, I had a free house so decided to fuck them, but i left them in my room by accident over night , she got back the next day and caught me with her boots in my room! was the most embaressing and awkward moment of my life , she asked what I was doing with her boots in my room, she had a grin on and I had no choice but to admit to her my fetish, thankfully she was understanding and just kinda said " yeah i guess it's normal for guys to develop a fetish of some sort" and from then on she's been fine with me having sessions with her boots as long as I clean up the mess.

Anyway heres the pics of her boots, and a pic of my slutty sister, if you want to see more pics of her other boots and of her feel free to ask, just pm me :)
DSC00014.JPG
DSC00012.JPG
DSC00016.JPG
DSC00010.JPG
74883_163KAren335130372100_100000868436773_296955_4687788_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jayd

Re: older sisters leather boots

Post by jayd »

Wow!!! I think I've just fallen in love with her- you prob dont need to be told but she is a stunner! Wish I knew her.

Thanks,

Jay
junior

Post by junior »

wow beautiful sister :D

Does she smokes ?
Btlover

Post by Btlover »

Yes please dude! More pictures of your gorgeous sister and her gorgeous boots would be awesome!
paulboots

Post by paulboots »

cheers guys I am so lucky :) no she doesn't smoke, although I think she does on a night out whilst drinking but not a smoker in general.
heels0612

Post by heels0612 »

Wow she is beautiful, i wouldnt mind opening up to her and having her as my case worker. The boots are not that bad either.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

wow, yes more of her and her boots please!
californianlover

Post by californianlover »

nice! Do you have skype? I'm online now.
missbad20

Post by missbad20 »

id love to do a boot and shoe session with your sister, shes well fit lol x
Wearinboots

Post by Wearinboots »

Thanks for the pics. Love the slutty boots!!!!

More pics of her other boots when you can.

Thanks again!!
Little o'l Boot Beater Me