My cummy feet in high heels and opaque tights

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

emily

My cummy feet in high heels and opaque tights

Post by emily »

These photos were taken just over a year ago now, but I had been chatting with a local guy online who had expressed an interest in my fashion sense. Well, more accurately my shoe and hoisery tastes. He would tell me how much they turned him on and what he'd like to do to them. I have to admit, what he wanted to do turned me on a little too, so we arranged to meet up one day after work.

He was waiting for me when I got there and I could feel him staring at me as I walked to his car and hopped in the passanger seat. We went for a little drive, to find somewhere secluded. On the way, he couldn't keep his hand off me and I likewise.

We found a place and he wasted no time in sitting me on the bonnet of his car and lifting up my feet to crotch level. He started to rub my feet and heels with his cock, and within seconds he started to make the noise which means things are over. This is the result.....

Mmmmm, nice load
5178533250_f391ec00dc_z.jpg
5177928239_81625f334e_z.jpg
5177928381_3cc06a915b_b.jpg
On the bonnet - You can just see some cum on my right foot
DCSF0010s.jpg
The drive home
5177928505_98aa9c65ce_z.jpg
I had to walk back to my car after he dropped me off, and I have to say, that was very exciting. Walking along, covered in his cum was a massive turn on. Luckily, there wasn't anyone around.

Em
-x-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wer138

Re: My cummy feet in high heels and opaque tights

Post by wer138 »

Very sexy! You, your heels and tights are sooo hot! Thank you so much for sharing this post!
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

That is so sexy - an amazing story and set of photos. There's nothing like opaque tights to show off hot sticky cum on heels. Nice work - can't wait to see more from you!!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Now that is HOT as hell!! I love hose and cum and those black opaque tights show of his cum very well! And the fact that you did it outside and had to walk back to your car with cum on your legs is just amazing! I never get to see pics like these and for that I can't thank you enough!!

Hope you meet with this guy again and do another similar shoot!!
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

oh my...! you rule dude!! xD this is freakin hot! i cant imagine if you do it with nylons mm.. wow.. couldnt believe! very nice legs btw
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hot Legs, very nice :twisted: I love it
rubberjohnney

Post by rubberjohnney »

Very sexy photos
Love to see those nylons and heels coated in cum
more please !
xxxxx
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

thanks for sharing, emily! how does one arrange an outing like this with you? :wink:
sockties80

Post by sockties80 »

You have to meet up with this guy again! Such sexy pics!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hot and sexy girl with incredible feet coverd with wounderfull stockings, placed in heels wich needs to be covered with cum. Thanks for the pics.
Hope to see some more