NEW VIDEO - Public Bathroom Forced Shoejob

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cuminhighheelpumps

Re: NEW VIDEO - Public Bathroom Forced Shoejob

Post by cuminhighheelpumps »

Wow, it reminds me of my ex, her 5" pumps and some of the fun she had with them with a co-worker :)

Awesome piece of work :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks!
have any photos of your ex and her pumps? what did she do with her co-worker?
cuminhighheelpumps

No, I'm not posting photos of her to keep both her privacy and mine guarded, but I can show you a video of what she usually got in the end, both from me and her co-worker:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0wz3jzyawzm

(I have to note the original title is 'Bubbly's' which refers to Marie, the cute blonde at www.bubblyblonde.com, as those shoes were originally from her and I bought them for my ex, for $250)

And about her 'office' adventures... well... I fantasized about her working in her office (she works at an hotel office as an administration officer, well... kind of) with her pumps full of cum, either mine of from someone else's (we also shared some of her shoes with a couple of very close friends from time to time, or should I say... she liked to share them with them, something I was absolutely horny to think about haha), so, after having some talks over time with one of her co-workers (over the course of some months, almost a year, to be precise), she felt like taking the next step.

And that's what she usually did, get some fresh & hot cum in her pumps from her co-worker, in exchange for giving him a handjob (although I later encouraged her to give him a blowjob, and she ended doing it quite often).

Of course, I must say I have no solid proof about what I'm writing about, so now it's up to you to trust me or not :P

Anyway... that ;)

P.S. you can check for some photos of those shoes in one post I made with my old account 'cuminstilettopumps' (although I can't seem to find it right now, I hope the image hoster didn't deleted them but with so much time passing between accounts... hmmm not sure).
cuminhighheelpumps

Yeah... found the original post :D

Here it is: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4858&p=25596#p25596
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nice shoes! seems like the co-worker really found a good job!
cuminhighheelpumps

indeed ;)
fillinghershoes

Post by fillinghershoes »

I bought this video, and I usually don't buy vids. Incredible.
Last edited by fillinghershoes on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
silkeshoes

Post by silkeshoes »

looks so Fantastic..wow..
**makes me so horny to see women, *bare-legged in shoes* *cum on legs* &*love to fuck shoes**
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks very much. we're really glad you like it. and we just found out its the number one shoejob video on clips4sale! we're really happy about that too. definitely gives us motivation to make more videos. any suggestions?
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

your videos are AMAAAZIINNG!! when I come back from work ( I'm in netherlands in work ) .. I will buy all your videos for sure !!! but I don't know how to buy it... I don't know how to use clip4sale...

I love especially videos when girl is forcing to cum in her pumps and them put them on... in stockings... bare feet also hot.... I have butterflyies in my stomach when I'm watching prev. videos...

thanks for that you both are my idols!