How My Fetish Began

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

shoxlover

Re: How My Fetish Began

Post by shoxlover »

Oh man I am so envious of you. I would ask her to do to me what she did when I was younger or ask to worship her shoes or watch her clean off her dirty boots with her tongue. Btw, she totally knows that you're cumming them.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Sorry i have not updated this post in a while, Ive been busy. Here is a pict of my hot aunt horse riding with one of the many pairs of boots i bought for her when we went shoe shopping. Interested in seeing more n hearing more?????? ALL TRUE. I hate lieing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

very interested.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

My aunt walked into the shoe room when i was in the kitchen, n i nearly died, coz the lotion was on the floor, next to the bed were all her boots n shoes. She went to get a pair of her outside shoes. She had to dig it outta the pile. I thought she would b pissed, but nothing. She is now in the room next to this room watching tv, n she knows im here doing my thing, it makes me horny. Wana c?
crushme0981

Post by crushme0981 »

yes id love to see, also have you tryed asking her to trample you in her boots for old time sake?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

crushme0981 wrote:yes id love to see, also have you tryed asking her to trample you in her boots for old time sake?
I wud love to, but i think that might be pushing it. She is going to model all the shoes for me, but not walk in the heels too much coz she cant. She will be dangling them too. She also says that we can play shoe shop, where she will pretend to buy shoes n boots, n i will b her shoe sales man. She knows i always wanted to be one.
Shes super cool n i dont wanna mess up.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Heres wat i had i the "shoe room" as she calls it. Who wants to see which pair cummed? 6 new pairs of boots, 2 pairs of clogs n 1 pair of flat leather shoes for the strong smell, coz she promissed to wear them everyday without socks. She wears all her shoes n boots without socks. The day we went shoe shopping, i went nuts, she turned me on so much wen she told me that she always wanted thigh high boots but was too shy to buy them. I only bought her thigh highs. Even the wellies r thigh high. She loves them. I massaged her feet wen we got back n it was 28 degrees that day n she wore boots without socks, She is the best n her feet reeeeeeeeeeeeek, mixed with leather n its a receipe for blowing your load. Who wants more??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

horny4boot wrote:
crushme0981 wrote:yes id love to see, also have you tryed asking her to trample you in her boots for old time sake?
I wud love to, but i think that might be pushing it. She is going to model all the shoes for me, but not walk in the heels too much coz she cant. She will be dangling them too. She also says that we can play shoe shop, where she will pretend to buy shoes n boots, n i will b her shoe sales man. She knows i always wanted to be one.
Shes super cool n i dont wanna mess up.
Unless she's completely oblivious she probably has figured out what you do already. I don't think it would be that much of a push personally but that's cool. I would gladly go shoe shopping with her and probably give her feet a little smell and taste test during the massage.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Which boots or shoes wud u guyz like me to blast?
rommeltje

Post by rommeltje »

horny4boot wrote:Which boots or shoes wud u guyz like me to blast?
Any kneehigh high heeled ones would be good! :D Or kneehigh wellies, if she has those.