I did it - I fucked her shoes !

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Timsss

I did it - I fucked her shoes !

Post by Timsss »

Following my last post, I got invited again to feed my neighbours cat. I could not help myself so I looked for her sexy shoes and panties again and I found them both.
fuck shoes 1.jpg
I was so nervous when I took my hard cock out and started to stroke it while smelling her shoes and panties. I put my cock right inside her shoes and also stroked my creamy cock all over her panties.
Fuck shoes 2.jpg
Within a few minutes I has so worked up I shot a nice load all over the shoes and panties.
Fuck shoes 3.jpg
I feel guilty but VERY excited to think when she next wears the shoes she will have my dried cum on her feet.

I am worried the cum stains will show in her panties and shoes though. What do you suggest I do ?

Please let me know if you like my pics. If you do, I saw more shoes and panties to fuck !!
Fuck shoes 4.jpg
Fuck shoes 5.jpg
Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lordie

Re: I did it - I fucked her shoes !

Post by Lordie »

Very nice shoes and also a very good job. Any ohter shoes there? Keep it on.
pursesnatcher

Post by pursesnatcher »

Very nice!

I wouldn't worry about the shoes, they will absorb and dry. Get the panties back if possible and clean the cum with a moist rag. :twisted:
heelydan

Post by heelydan »

I think I would have done exactly the same as you to those shoes, I have a thing for mary janes :twisted:
Do more of her shoes and post pics.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Don't worry. Of the hundreds of loads I've dropped in women's shoes, I've yet to have a woman really take notice. I have cummed a few girls' shoes so many times that it was ridiculously obvious and they still didn't seem to notice. My stepdaughter has a pair of heels that I cummed in and all over about 50-60 times over a couple of months (she wasn't wearing them) and then she finally wore them to when she came with my wife and I to our Christmas party. I could clearly see cum all over them and when she dangled and dipped out of her shoes, I could see her damp pantyhose had whitish stains on them from grinding in my cum...she didn't pay any attention to it. The best part was her friend and her swapped shoes for a bit, so I got to see her friend's feet in my cum also! I don't think they are expecting the stains to be cum, so it's business as usual.
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

cum over some of her boots?
Timsss

Post by Timsss »

She is away again and has asked me to feed the cat tomorrow. I saw she has a very sexy pair of nice red shoes. Should I fuck them ?
Heeloholic

Post by Heeloholic »

Timsss wrote:She is away again and has asked me to feed the cat tomorrow. I saw she has a very sexy pair of nice red shoes. Should I fuck them ?
Need I answer that? ;) DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

we need pics of lots of her shoes
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Love your pics... thanks