Visit to London Shoe Mistress

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

loves3xy

Visit to London Shoe Mistress

Post by loves3xy »

Wow just enjoyed the most fantastic foot worship session with foot empress here in London. I specifically requested smelly sweaty feet and stinky shoes and she certainly delivered. It climaxed with her holding her absolutely stench-ridden gym sneakers over my nose, shoving her sweaty toes in my mouth, and shouting orders at me to jerk off and cum all over two photos of my girlfriend (which I'd brought along with me).  Definitely the most perverted thing I've ever done at a session like this. Hope that particular scene doesn't get presented to me at gates of heaven one day, no idea how I'd explain such perversion. 
I also got to lick and sniff her slave girls trainers. Mistress' feet were the sweatiest hottest and wettest feet I've ever had the pleasure of sucking and licking and sniffing. 
Particularly enjoyed when she was putting on all her well worn shoes for me. She had a blackened pair of slutty heels she told me were from when she was a pole dancer. 
Liked being ordered to cum all over my girlfriends pretty face photo while I sniffed in Mistress's stinky gym shoe and sucked on her salty feet and toes. I still taste her salty feet in my mouth as I ride the train home right now and type this with the iPhone.

If anyone wants her website details, PM me. 
loves3xy

Re: Visit to London Shoe Mistress

Post by loves3xy »

In other news, this sexy black girl at my office was wearing the black flats from her drawer today with tights. These shoes I'd nicked out her drawer a fee weeks back and sniffed and wanked into. Drove me nuts watching her walk around knowing my little dead baby sperms were being mixed with her stinky black foot sweat.
Made me wanna fill em with another load.
What a great day it has been!
wader

Post by wader »

Man that has given me a raging hard on
bet those gym shoes smelt BAD you lucky guy
thanks for sharing
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

id love to see her websiteee
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
roydoors

Post by roydoors »

Hi loves3xy,

Thank you for that review. I will be visiting London in May and would love to visit this lady. I cant seem to be able to PM you, can you please send her website details to me.

Thank you.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
Mediamazter

Post by Mediamazter »

Sounds like someone ive seen...

Maybe http://modernempress.moonfruit.com/#

If the same girl she is good at what she does to be honest...
roydoors

Post by roydoors »

Thank you Mediamazter,

I have actually contacted that lady already, was wondering if it could be the same person. She does seem great.
Mediamazter

Post by Mediamazter »

Well worth a visit, She knows what she is doing ...

There are some vids of her on Foot Fetish Tube.. First 4 on here http://www.footfetishtube.com/search?se ... ype=videos

Its not me in the vids, but did cum over the black heels in the 4th vid :D