USA - Virginia

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sexyjulia

Northern Virginia Meeting

Post by sexyjulia »

for shoes cumming...
LuvYourSlippers247

Re: Northern Virginia Meeting

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Hi!

I'm from Richmond and I'm interested in meeting. Shoot me a PM!

Thanks
apriliaracerx

USA - Virginia

Post by apriliaracerx »

Anyone want to do a meet in VA beach?
adidasflipflops

Re: USA - Virginia

Post by adidasflipflops »

getting a hotel in northern va this weekend bringing about 20 pairs of my current g/fs shoes sneakers, heels ,flats,flip flops ect. and about 10 more from exs PM with a number i will text you the address bring a few pairs to share if you can the more cum the better lets do it saturday and sun. i will be at the hotel
stiletoboots2

Post by stiletoboots2 »

From Pa passable cd 50+ pairs of knee/thigh boots/heels wondered if any of you boys wanted to cum on my feet and have your ways with them?$ send me a pm and lets chat? 23 asian 125 completely shaved :)
spit19153

Post by spit19153 »

im in NC i love to cum on asian feet and even lick cum off ur feet email me bartram81@yahoo.com
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

im in NC about a hour from the Va state line if any one would like to meet up for sum shoe play. Male or Female. We r an open couple, my woman is bi, she loves heels and heel play. we have lots of heels, flats, sneakers, sandals, and flip-flops. but we have no boots. u bring sum and we bring sum or whatever works and we even trade shoes also. to set sumthing up pm me here or email me at mr_bowtieman@yahoo.com and tell me u r from this site and we go from there. thank u for your time
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
trazer31

Post by trazer31 »

Chesterfield, VA. I have a strong foot fetish and I've noticed that some things with shoes are erotic. Looking for someone to hookup with and test out new things.
unlimited9914

Post by unlimited9914 »

22 Male here looking for a woman to fulfill my legs, stockings and major high heel fetish.

Roanoke, VA
sockdude

Post by sockdude »

Lynchburg va here. Huge sneaker and sock fetish. Would love to get together for fun anytime. I have tons of my wifes shoes and clothing. Hit me up.