Mom shoes Cum and wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Grunt

Post by Grunt »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grunt

Re: Mom shoes Cum and wearing them

Post by Grunt »

wow this is a awesome site I didn't know it existed I thought I was the only one that Liked the hamper Treasures of My hot sister in laws Lightly scented Panties and filling them with my jism. i would do shit like cum and then rub cum on the inside of her shoes knowing she was wearing my cum all day. Not only that i put a nice film of cum on her watch and a few coffee cups which I was gladly willing to fetch her cups of coffee Oooh What a sick individual I am But ya know what I am fucking happy :lol: :mrgreen:
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Hey there, to Henslayer49, I individually don't fuck any of my mom's shoes they are strictly from friends, girlfriend, cousins and other people but always from females. But if that's what make you happy then is good becasue it is all it matters I do other crazy shit that I invite you so search for and comment too. Only one time I fucked my moms Reebok sneakers when I was like 13 or 14 but it was not fun I could not be turned on, they were mom's shoes I said, instead I hoped I could fuck my neighbor's because she was a good loking lady on her early 30's that used to have some Nikes that I always dreamed on fucking, and she will always leave them by the door after running in the park with them but I never had the balls to steal them. And for Grunt you are not alone I invite you to see my own personal comments and topics seach me on the Members' postings I like crazy shit like smelling panties, wear them also, wear women's shoes, clothes, shit on shoes, and other shoesex related adventures enjoy!
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Please delete these Post, because the pics are not yours, they are stolen from me.

Please delete them and i will forget.
mancha

Post by mancha »