Sisters pink blowjob heels a pantyhose get cum.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

daughtersfeet

Sisters pink blowjob heels a pantyhose get cum.

Post by daughtersfeet »

I call them blowjob heels becaue we had a house party for her birthday at the start of the year and my father caught her wasted out her mind given a blowjob to some guy in the greenhouse. She had to walk through the house with her clear pantyhose all dirty knees and all, i laughed my ass off! She was wearing these heels and pantyhose.
I found the pantyhose laying on the floor of her bedroom, but only managed to get one of her heels. She must of been wearing them recently, they smelled of her feet mixed in with, you guessed it stale cum.
The pantyhose feel like heaven on my cock, never done this before. After i filled the toe part with man muck and got some on her innocent pink heel, so hot.
SORRY SIS! I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A BAD BROTHER!![
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BuzzKutt87

Re: Sisters pink blowjob heels a pantyhose get cum.

Post by BuzzKutt87 »

dude your posts get better and better if u eva need a hand fucking your sis shoes im ya man your in the uk aint ya?
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Yes from the UK. Glad you enjoy my pics. When i get some pics of her wearing her slutty heels and not just her flats then they will be good.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Very nice! I love the feeling of using hosiery as a condom! Add in some heels and you have a great time!

Did you leave the cum in her stockings?
inmuned

Post by inmuned »

sooo good that you cum into this pantyhose..! so sexy.. do you leave the cum? o do you clean later? do you put on the same place that you found? Can you take some pics of her pantyhose of her closet? ehhe
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

They were dripping in my cum when i put them back on her bedroom floor It's always more hot to leave it in. Will take some pics to show you what the cum has done to them, if they are still there tomorrow.
PatentLove

Post by PatentLove »

I really do love those heels .... the girlfriend has a simular pair and I love drowning them in cum :)
heelslider

Post by heelslider »

I'd do the same thing to those awesome shoes. Definitely cum the stockings too. Keep them cumming :)
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

nicely done! any pics of your sis in sexy heels?
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

anymore pics of her sexy whore flats??!