Drinking cum from heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

AusHeels

Drinking cum from heels

Post by AusHeels »

Does anyone have any videos or photos of women drinking cum out of heel? either from the web or their own? this is a real turn on for me and I was wondering if anyone else shared this fetish?
shrimper

Re: Drinking cum from heels

Post by shrimper »

Make Google your friend like I would have to do to find the pictures.
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

I've spent some searching for this my friend and don't have much to show for it. I'll search my library for any vids, but I don't think I have much. I'm assuming you also haven't had much luck?
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

I remember a video that was posted here, think it was from xhamster, there you have seen a guy and two very hot girls one blonde one brunette the guy gets a footjob from the brunette while the blonde girls holds the heels of the brunette in front of the cock, the guy shot a very huge load in the shoes than the girl puts the shoes on, a short cut later the grirls doing lesbian things the brunette pulls of her shoes and let the cum drop into the blondes mouth.

Awesome Video but I f***** don´t know where the link is
Boots in all forms and pumps
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

there's a few I have seen on x hamster sorry don't have the links but did capture the vids
The more worn the better
heeler

Post by heeler »

ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Ha!!! I took a hour but i have found it, maybe you like it, one of my favorite Videos ever!

http://xhamster.com/movies/187524/shoej ... pumps.html
Boots in all forms and pumps
tuggman01

Post by tuggman01 »

Here you go
24.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HiHeelFkr

Post by HiHeelFkr »

I love to see cum going into gorgeous high heels and then being dripped into an open mouth. These videos and pictures are just fabulous.
archvillain

Post by archvillain »

try asktiava.com Leggy Lana or Google her. She does that a lot :)