Mom wearing cum filled shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

momshotshoes

Mom wearing cum filled shoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Hi
I just got in from work the same time my mom came in from working on the garden. She was sitting on the sofa with her feet propped up. I sat down across from her and had our usual talk about work etc. I was already horny when i came in, but i was paying more attention to her feet. Mom was rubbing her sexy little feet together and flexing her toes. I was getting really hard and was hopeing mom wouldn't notice, as she was talking all i could think of his how i want to suck her toes and fuck her feet. I noticed her shoes beside the sofa and her back was turned to them. I cut the conversation short and walked across to where her shoe was and as naturally as i could pushed her shoe in to the bathroom which was also behind her. She didn't seem to notice and i shut the bathroom door and had my way with her shoes. I had to lick the insole of her shoe, tasting my moms feet off her shoe made me even hornier, yum yum my moms feet taste delicious. I fucked the open toe part of the shoe imagining mom was giving me a naughty footjob, till i cummed all over her mules.
I put the shoe back full of sperm beside my mom and went through to the kitchen to make some food. After about 15mins i hear the sound of my mom putting on the shoes, the sound of the mules thudding against the hard floor. Mom came throught to the kitchen and my heart stoped and went bright red. Mom stood their talking about work in the garden apparently oblivious that my now cold cum was oozing between her toes with evey movement of her feet. I got my phone out and snapped a few pics of her wearing the white mules with her sons man muck in them. Yes!
Last edited by momshotshoes on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toeprintlicker

Re: Mom wearing cum filled shoes

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Nice heels, I bet your cum oozed nicely into the holes and then pressed out onto her foot when she was wearing them.
profiler

Post by profiler »

nice man...love it

keep posting
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great!
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 80#p122300

Same pictures as another user posted earlier...?
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Awesome! Never mind the analysis...we love your efforts!
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Mukyuu wrote:http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 80#p122300

Where?
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

momshotshoes wrote:
Mukyuu wrote:http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 80#p122300

Where?
Nevermind, on his post, there's a message now with a time dated after I posted, that he's edited it and the pics are gone from his post now...
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Yes mom knows.