My Mom's feet and sandals last Reloaded! (Sep 15th)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe Cummer

My Mom's feet and sandals last Reloaded! (Sep 15th)

Post by Shoe Cummer »

Hi pals.....this is my first cummy post and is about my mom.
*I'm from argentina...only son, my parents divorced several years ago,
so i live with my mom since 2002 in an rent apartment..
Well I've played with her shoes since I was a child of course..as many of you all....
I'm 22 already and I keep do that, and yes!...she knows about my obsession but it's like a Tabu topic beetwen us!
*So...if I make me crazy with her shoes and feet and we just live togheter, what can she do?? give me up..?¿
I think with the past of years she has used!!
*Sooo...last night, while she was checking his email account in my room I took some pictures of her feet in the red wedges sandals, then she left them in the bathroom and inmediatly she went to sleep. So quick as she closed the door I took the sandals to my room and took the some pictures, you can see the foot prints and the dirt! After that I fucked the cuties....Again!!!......
She usually wears them at home!..
Aproximatelly 5 or 6 hours a day.....She's had these sandals for almost 4 years, and they are really worn!!..as u can see!
I've cummed on them so many times as u can imagine!!
And the smell...well my mom's smell is the sweetest smell that I've smelled
*No more shit guys....there're the cummy picss..no hudge load I know..sorry I'll try to do better..Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Shoe Cummer on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shoe Cummer

Re: My Mother's feet and wedge sandals cummed!

Post by Shoe Cummer »

*Show time.....!! (along with my mom's red sandals)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Your moms red sandles are hot and her feet too! nice cum job on them! hope to see more of her shoes! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
Shoe Cummer

Another mom's wedgies sandals!

Post by Shoe Cummer »

Appreciate your comment pal...

If u like them here u have a couple more taken last summer during a familiar meal..
I don't need to say I've cummed these turquoise sandals lots of times but I didn't take pics yet!
As I said, she loves sandals! Mostly wedges and high heels, she's 48 and doesn't refuse to give up high heels:P
Sorry for the quality...cell phone pics!
I hope u enjoy!!

PD: the fact of other men wish cum in my mom's sandals and feet makes really horny.!
Husky1961

Post by Husky1961 »

Well very hot pics and some good action.... Its hot your mother is about 48 and still on heels... Mature feet on heels could be so damned sexy and it seems to me your mother got it :mrgreen:
schuhmensch

Post by schuhmensch »

very good pics buddy! i shot a big load on the picture with her soles and the red ones!
man i would looooove to cum on your moms feet or in her shoes, then spread it so she can walk in my cum all day!
keep up the good posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx

schuhmensch
Manchmal frage ich mich, wie viele liter wichse ich schon in die heels meiner mutter abgeladen habe...
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

ooooohhh wonderful i cannot believe to my eyes...please dont stop doing that. i love the way she wears them and her feet!!! thanks dude...keep posting.... a question: do you play with wedges too?
antonio

Post by antonio »

de quien son esos pies ?
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

Did you say your mother knows you masturbate with and cum on her shoes ... and that she's OK with it?

Wow! I can understand why you're into her feet and shoes, though. She has very pretty feet and good taste in shoes. I'd certainly jerk off with those pink wedges if I had the opportunity!

Cheers,
DL
Max_S

Post by Max_S »

The feet looks georgous, they make me very horny :)

Can you please jeark on their feet ? they know that you like her feet and i think maybe she understand it, do it and you become a big surprise ;)