goth, cute, £8,000 worth of shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Victoria_moe

Re: goth, cute, £8,000 worth of shoes

Post by Victoria_moe »

sonor-1 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:30 am very nice...:-)) the platform is a bit high..but I still like them very much...would like to see your nylon toes in these shoes..:-))
They are the only open toe heel i have for lol­ita, but if you see another kind in my collection, do let me know:

Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

i love your legs, feet and toes..can i see them without nylons and shoes?
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

sonor-1 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:53 am i love your legs, feet and toes..can i see them without nylons and shoes?
Thanks! i take it you have seen my 3 videos?

also, sorry, i find bare legs/feet not my thing: viewtopic.php?p=1214255#p1214255
bare feet. sorry, but i don't like it, i am into nylons, i have a HUGE array of tights, stockings, from nylon to lace to sheer, to cotton, ankle socks
But maybe i can make an exception for you
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

But maybe i can make an exception for you
[/quote]

that would be awesome...
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

sonor-1 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:02 am But maybe i can make an exception for you
that would be awesome...
[/quote]

I have sooo much content plaanned including cun in many types of shoes in public. but i can only make content at weekends...

sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

then I'm still looking forward to it... tell me, can we continue to talk in a different way? maybe by email? then we can send better pictures and videos.. and i can give you money,,,via paypal
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

sonor-1 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 am then I'm still looking forward to it... tell me, can we continue to talk in a different way? maybe by email? then we can send better pictures and videos.. and i can give you money,,,via paypal
Everything will be posted here, and i don't need money. but if you wanna contact me. you can email me: victoria@slutterstock.com

or discord: victorique.moe

so... did you see my other videos?

sonor-1

Post by sonor-1 »

unfortunately the links to the videos don't work...I'll write you an email...:-))
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

sonor-1 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:25 am unfortunately the links to the videos don't work...I'll write you an email...:-))
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/i82f7w1s ... ik4w&raw=1
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8okwp5ki ... 6bn6&raw=1
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2x4hvekq ... x0eu&raw=1

Shoe play with cum stained tights: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/e4616lv4 ... 8bnc&raw=1

They work for me, please try again

Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

This thread has been moved to: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=94408