Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

freedomstrike

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by freedomstrike »

Mine would step on my feet with her riding boots or ankle boots and high heels. I would walk barefoot next to her just like in the first story.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

@sucker4heels:
sucker4heels wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:05 am I invite her to step on my feet too at times.
Pretty cool that you can be so open with her.

sucker4heels wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:05 am She sometimes does it herself.
Even more exciting: SHE decides when to step on your feet!

sucker4heels wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:05 am Although I am not often barefoot at home
Maybe it is time to change that? When your gf is wearing some nice shoes at home and you are barefoot, isn't this already an invitation for her to step on your feet? And if she does not understand that invitation, you could emphasize it by stepping on her shoes with your bare feet -- of course only slightly so she does not get hurt.

sucker4heels wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:05 am she would have no problem stepping on my feet when she wears heels or boots.
Does she typically wear heels or boots at home?! That would be a dream! Maybe the heels that are in your avatar picture? They look pretty intimidating. Being barefoot around a woman who is wearing those would be really exciting, but I would probably also be a little afraid of getting my feet under them. But your gf would have no problem stepping on your bare feet with these kind of heels?

sucker4heels wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:05 am I prefer wedge heel mules myself.
You prefer to wear them (over being barefoot) or you prefer those over other shoes for your gf to wear when she steps on your feet?

@freedomstrike
freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:59 pm Mine would step on my feet with her riding boots or ankle boots and high heels. I would walk barefoot next to her just like in the first story.
That is awesome! So do you actually go out barefoot? And she is with you wearing nice shoes? That sounds very exciting, I would really be interested the experiences you had in that setup.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

This summer she's now wearing slippers in house. Usually wedge slippers with a midsized heel.
She stood on my feet yesterday, but I was still wearing sneakers, so I was kinda 'safe'... ;o)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

sucker4heels wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:45 am This summer she's now wearing slippers in house. Usually wedge slippers with a midsized heel.
Sounds interesting, so she prefers wearing those wedge slippers over being barefoot -- even in summer? Do you have a link to an example model of such wedge slippers?
sucker4heels wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:45 am She stood on my feet yesterday, but I was still wearing sneakers, so I was kinda 'safe'... ;o)
Ahh, too bad that you were not able to take off your sneakers fast enough :D
But great thing that she stood on your feet at all! The question would be: when you are barefoot, would she step on your feet more or less?
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Would be the same.
She knows I like to be under her feet with full weight with my feet, fingers or dick.
When she steps on my fingers or feet, she usually looks at my crotch too to see if something is happening there… ;o)

freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

@freedomstrike
freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:59 pm Mine would step on my feet with her riding boots or ankle boots and high heels. I would walk barefoot next to her just like in the first story.
That is awesome! So do you actually go out barefoot? And she is with you wearing nice shoes? That sounds very exciting, I would really be interested the experiences you had in that setup.
[/quote]

Being barefoot isn’t too unusual here and walking around it’s usually fine since no one cares. She stopped worrying about stepping on me when I didn’t react to being stepped on. Most intense things I’ve done I think were walking through the city next to her in heavy rain while she was wearing a pair of brown suede wedges and getting my toes crushed under the narrow heel in a puddle. Second was during a dance party at my house during college where we were all drunk and my friends had ankle boots and riding boots and my feet got literally jumped and stomped on all night on a sticky tile surface.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

@sucker4heels
sucker4heels wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:31 am Would be the same.
She knows I like to be under her feet with full weight with my feet, fingers or dick.
When she steps on my fingers or feet, she usually looks at my crotch too to see if something is happening there… ;o)
Sounds like you have nothing to loose being barefoot around her as she likes to step on your feet. Depending on the shoes she is wearing, you will probably even score some nice prints of her soles or heels on your feet. I checked the link to your ManyVids channel: there are some really nice shoes in your videos, did you get your feet stepped on by those, too? And have you thought about making a video of it?

@freedomstrike
freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm Being barefoot isn’t too unusual here and walking around it’s usually fine since no one cares.
On the one hand this is cool because it means a low barrier for us for being barefoot, on the other hand it could also mean that the ladies tend to be barefoot more often instead of wearing their shoes. How do your perceive this?

freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm Most intense things I’ve done I think were walking through the city next to her in heavy rain while she was wearing a pair of brown suede wedges and getting my toes crushed under the narrow heel in a puddle.
Sound really exciting! Did you intentionally go out in the rain barefoot or did the rain catch you by surprise? And did she step on you toes on purpose?

freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm Second was during a dance party at my house during college where we were all drunk and my friends had ankle boots and riding boots
Perfect setup! I am wondering what kind of party that was when the ladies wore riding boots there. I would picture those as flat (or is that wrong?), so the question would be: how did the ankle boots look that the other ladies were wearing? Also flat -- maybe even some kind of work boots -- or with heels?

freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm my feet got literally jumped and stomped on all night on a sticky tile surface.
That must have been totally amazing! Were you barefoot at that party? And if yes, how did you manage that the ladies kept their boots on? Could this be related to the "sticky tile surface", i.e. the floor was so disgusting that no lady would want to step on it without shoes?
Did you intentionally place your feet such that a lady would accidentally step on them? And did any of them notice when your foot ended up under their boots or were they too drunk? Or did some of them even step on your feet on purpose?
And what about the jumping? Did the ladies actually JUMP on your feet? It would be really interesting to know how something like this can be achieved.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Footstomplover wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:42 am @sucker4heels
And have you thought about making a video of it?

Possible. But I don't think it will sell.
We've made some vids that we thought would sell well, but sales turned out low to none.
From what I also see here on this forum, it seems as if the majority of guys are into sneakers these days. I can't get excited about that at all, but I do think if we made some vids they would sell.

freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:42 am @sucker4heels
sucker4heels wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:31 am Would be the same.
Sounds like you have nothing to loose being barefoot around her as she likes to step on your feet. Depending on the shoes she is wearing, you will probably even score some nice prints of her soles or heels on your feet. I checked the link to your ManyVids channel: there are some really nice shoes in your videos, did you get your feet stepped on by those, too? And have you thought about making a video of it?

@freedomstrike
freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm Being barefoot isn’t too unusual here and walking around it’s usually fine since no one cares.
On the one hand this is cool because it means a low barrier for us for being barefoot, on the other hand it could also mean that the ladies tend to be barefoot more often instead of wearing their shoes. How do your perceive this?

freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm Most intense things I’ve done I think were walking through the city next to her in heavy rain while she was wearing a pair of brown suede wedges and getting my toes crushed under the narrow heel in a puddle.
Sound really exciting! Did you intentionally go out in the rain barefoot or did the rain catch you by surprise? And did she step on you toes on purpose?

freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm Second was during a dance party at my house during college where we were all drunk and my friends had ankle boots and riding boots
Perfect setup! I am wondering what kind of party that was when the ladies wore riding boots there. I would picture those as flat (or is that wrong?), so the question would be: how did the ankle boots look that the other ladies were wearing? Also flat -- maybe even some kind of work boots -- or with heels?

freedomstrike wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm my feet got literally jumped and stomped on all night on a sticky tile surface.
That must have been totally amazing! Were you barefoot at that party? And if yes, how did you manage that the ladies kept their boots on? Could this be related to the "sticky tile surface", i.e. the floor was so disgusting that no lady would want to step on it without shoes?
Did you intentionally place your feet such that a lady would accidentally step on them? And did any of them notice when your foot ended up under their boots or were they too drunk? Or did some of them even step on your feet on purpose?
And what about the jumping? Did the ladies actually JUMP on your feet? It would be really interesting to know how something like this can be achieved.
Being barefoot isn’t too common but it’s also not seen as unusual. And the rain wasn’t a surprise, had some flip flops I was wearing but it was so slippery wearing them that it was unsafe and I took them off rather than risk falling on my face. I don’t think it was on purpose and I don’t think she noticed either. Hurt like hell though.

Was just a standard Friday night college house party where people wore different kinds of shoes. Boots were popular with the crowd so lots of riding boots with flat heels, a few high heels and lots of ankle boots with block heels and some flat shoes too. The floors were pretty gross think club floors type sticky and black, I probably wouldn’t have been barefoot if it wasn’t my house (lived with a bunch of other people). The place was so crowded that you couldn’t walk around without brushing past someone so when we were dancing, getting stomped on and jumped on was inevitable. Was pretty drunk at the time but not gonna forget how truly disgusting those floors were. Getting stepped on with high heels on your bare feet repeatedly and getting your toes ground underneath a hard twisting boot heel is no joke. Not to mention feet and toes being kicked and scraped repeatedly too, you definitely feel it when the edge of a boot heel or stiletto comes past. The tops on my feet were as black as the soles from all the grime of being trodden on. Definitely wasn’t deliberate, everyone was drunk and didn’t notice. Was sore for days.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 am Being barefoot isn’t too common but it’s also not seen as unusual. And the rain wasn’t a surprise, had some flip flops I was wearing but it was so slippery wearing them that it was unsafe and I took them off rather than risk falling on my face. I don’t think it was on purpose and I don’t think she noticed either. Hurt like hell though.
Pretty cool, she crushed your toes under her hard wedges and did not even notice. Did you interntionally place your foot close to hers?

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 am The floors were pretty gross think club floors type sticky and black, I probably wouldn’t have been barefoot if it wasn’t my house (lived with a bunch of other people).
With these dirty floors I suppose you were the only one being barefoot or your roommates as well? And did you choose to be barefoot so that you could experience the ladies stepping on your feet or was that simply a consequence of you being at home?
Why would you not have been barefoot in a different house? Because it would be too disgusting for you, too, to walk on such a dirty floor or because you would fear to get strange looks from other people? I would use each opportunity to be barefoot around women in nice shoes and if a dirty floor keeps them from taking off their shoes, I would definitely appreciate such a floor.

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 am The place was so crowded that you couldn’t walk around without brushing past someone so when we were dancing, getting stomped on and jumped on was inevitable. Was pretty drunk at the time but not gonna forget how truly disgusting those floors were. Getting stepped on with high heels on your bare feet repeatedly and getting your toes ground underneath a hard twisting boot heel is no joke. Not to mention feet and toes being kicked and scraped repeatedly too, you definitely feel it when the edge of a boot heel or stiletto comes past. The tops on my feet were as black as the soles from all the grime of being trodden on. Definitely wasn’t deliberate, everyone was drunk and didn’t notice. Was sore for days.
Sounds like THE dream! Did you "support" the ladies in stepping on your feet by placing them close to her shoes? And would you want to have such an experience again?

Thanks a lot for sharing so many details about your experiences, they are really inspiring!