Mother-Daughter

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fishtank

Re: Mother-Daughter

Post by fishtank »

Thanks for sharing man! Love the lowcut sock on the left at the pic. Any chanse of seeing ur stepdaughter?
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

footguy1971 wrote:My wife didn't know I was doing that...which makes it even more exciting for me. I've done other similar things like used one of my step-daughter's shoes to rub my wife's pussy and then watched her wear the shoes after. When she still lived at home, I liked to take her vibrator and use it on my wife. She always left her vibrator dirty and I left it with my wife's pussy juices on it for her. I've also cummed on her vibrator and in her clean panties so that my cum goes on and in her pussy. She has the most beautiful smelling pussy you can possibly imagine. Her panties smell so sweet. Her dirty socks are also delicious.
wow...that's incredibly hot...so jealous you have opportunities like this! Can't wait for more pics!
bertour80

Post by bertour80 »

You are very lucky, must be exciting !
gaze1234#

Post by gaze1234# »

no more updates yet?? :(
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Today was a major score day. I cummed in my daughter's every day work shoes and on her vibrator (after licking her juices off it). I managed to get two pairs of her dirty panties and two pairs of dirty socks. I also grabbed a pair of her clean panties. I had to open up the gusset on her clean panties to get my penis through and I will fuck my wife with them on and return them to her "clean" drawer...then when she wears them, she will have her mother's pussy juice rubbing on her pussy. Then I'm going to use her dirty panties to fuck my wife with as I've done before...my daughter's pussy juice will be inside my wife's pussy then!

I"m going to jerk off with one of her dirty socks on my penis while I bury my nose in her dirty panties.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

You step daughter is an angel, and you realize it!! Please keep posting pics and cum all you can for her!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice. Can you post pics of your step daughter and her vibrator? That would also be hot if you could post pics of her vibrator with her dried cum on it and with your cum on it.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I tried getting some pics of her cum and my cum on the vibrator but it just doesn't show up because of the colour of the vibrator. I posted a couple of pics of her in another discussion but I can post a couple others here from her facebook photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mmmyeah

Post by mmmyeah »

[quote="footguy1971"my daughter's pussy juice will be inside my wife's pussy then!
[/quote]
At the end of the day, you're still gonna be fucking your wife though.

I suggest you call a family meeting in which you propose that you, as the man of the house, should welcome your step daughter into womanhood by shafting her. If the wife gets jealous, tell her that you can do them both at the same time, that way no one is missing out.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Hey mmmyeah...if only life worked that way my friend. At the end of the day, I still enjoy fucking my wife. It's just more thrilling when I can slip my stepdaughter's dirty panties or her juice covered vibrator into my wife's pussy. Or rub her heels or dirty socks on my wife's clit. What I'd really like to do is slide my penis into one of my stepdaughter's heels and then fuck my wife with her heel on my cock. I've done this with a size 6 heel before (from a former co-worker) but my stepdaughter has a size 10...would be a huge stretch.