MORE NEW SEXY PICS (updated SAT 15TH MAY) ...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Miss Pattini

MORE NEW SEXY PICS (updated SAT 15TH MAY) ...

Post by Miss Pattini »

Hi guys,

SAT 15TH - UPDATED A FEW MORE PICS OF HEELS RE ABOVE (SCROLL DOWN) ... AND A FEW 'TASTER' PICS THAT I'LL BE POSTING TOM EVE (SUN). ENJOY XXX :D

I've taken the plunge and have put these heels on ebay (starting bid £15, no reserve, finishes on Sun) Miss P's black/bronze peep toe heels ... owned for around 18 months, these cuties have seen me through a lot of nights out ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1079

If you would like to purchase the shoes or win the bid I would happily meet with any reasonable requests before sending these to you ... at least a dozen or so select pictures free to your personal email acc (for your eyes only - I won't share) of me in the shoes doing 'whatever' turns you on! Feel free to contact me to discuss if you like, or we'll chat after bidding ends.

Alternatively, if you've seen some heels you like in one of my other posts (this is my 4th, check the other 3 out there are some hot pics in there) then do get in touch and I'm sure we can work something out :)

This is the first pair of shoes I have ever sold so please be supportive (verbally if not financially :D )

Any questions just msg me on site or mail me at MissPattini@yahoo.co.uk

Miss Pattini xxxxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Miss Pattini on Sat May 15, 2010 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Psameticus

Re: MORE NEW SEXY PICS ...

Post by Psameticus »

Lovely stuff young lady, you are a most interesting newcomer !!!!
nemo1991

Post by nemo1991 »

Every bit of you body is amazing!!! I'd fuck you and ur heels so hard :P
cbk14

Post by cbk14 »

You are the kind of girl every man should dream of. Would love to spend some 'time' with you and your heels!! Soooo sexy x
Miss Pattini

Post by Miss Pattini »

Thank you guys , v v v v v sweet xxxxxxxx
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

What brand are those lace pumps and where did you find them? I would like to find them in a larger size.
r4wr

Post by r4wr »

I'm pretty sure you've heard it already, just a hunch :P, but you realize you're ridiculously sexy right?
Miss Pattini

Post by Miss Pattini »

Thank you r4wr! Bit uncomfortable with the sexy image ... always pegged myself as more geek than chique! But thank you :D xxx

Shrimper - from new look, but I got them Christmas before last so I'm not sure if you can source a pair? Xxx
r4wr

Post by r4wr »

Miss Pattini wrote:Thank you r4wr! Bit uncomfortable with the sexy image ... always pegged myself as more geek than chique! But thank you :D xxx
No problem, just being honest! :P I'm sure there are worse things to be uncomfortable about than being called sexy haha
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

Unless my eyes deceive me, and the only thing you've not shown is your eyes, you are an absolute little doll. Great legs, sexy feet, and the rest in between from top to bottom is sexy and very hot! I'd have to second the "Sexy as hell" description. An total doll...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

p.s. dont be shy to share more. :)