Dominatrix - Should I

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MRX

Dominatrix - Should I

Post by MRX »

Whilst on a business trip I visited a new establishment (to me). Whilst in the reception area, I noted an absolutely stunning black girl wearing the most georgeous PVC thigh boots and matching PVC pants. The boots having absolutely wicked looking metal stilletto heels. She was chatting to a guy who was clearly keen to engage her for a session. The girl made it quite clear that she was a dominatrix and that he would be receive pleasure only at her discretion and that she expected him to come only upon her command and if he transgressed she would use the boots to chastise him. As she led him away, I could see her beautiful arse just about encased in the PVC and her long slender legs clad in the PVC boots. The thought of this girl working out with the punter was just too much for me. I didn't get to hire the lady that night, just wonder whether I should return and enjoy her pleasures. Only problem is I am as much transfixed by her arse as her boots. Any suggestions as I am having really OTT thoughts about this lady and her arse - will she let me enjoy the dual pleasure of her and her boots?
oldfart51

Re: Dominatrix - Should I

Post by oldfart51 »

Go back............NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: don't miss out on something that kinky
MRX

Post by MRX »

oldfart51 wrote:Go back............NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: don't miss out on something that kinky
Apologies, too sexy I fear.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

You should go for it. I met a lady a while back for a boot session. I told her that I wanted to worship her boots and ass and then cum on the boots. It was incredible, she forced me to lick her ass while I fucked her boots and made me beg her to let me cum. It was the horniest thing I've ever done. Try it, you wont regret it.
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Could be a great opportunity. I will never forget burying my face in the soft sexy ass of a girl wearing tight black leather jeans while my cock was between the shafts of her black leather spike heeled boots. The aroma of the leather was incredible as was cumming all over her boots. If you see a girl you like a couple times, get her pants and boot sizes. Then buy her exactly what you want her to wear for you. The girls love to get presents, and you can set the perfect scene.
MRX

Post by MRX »

I went for it. I explained to the lady exactly what I wanted, she eventually agreed although warned me against coming over her arse. I worked my cock and balls over the soft cool PVC eventually hitching the skirt up and mounting her from behind. She deliberately ridiculed me saying how more impressive, well hung and satisfying some of her other clients were. This talk made me more horny and excited as I pistoned back and forth until I started groaning as orgasm approached. My beatiful black dom then angrily barked at me I was instructed to pull out at which point she turned around and began to finish me with the boots. The feeling of the PVC massaging my cock, balls and glans was just too much and I soon emptied myself over the boots. They were drenched. The lady them commanded me to clean the mess up and finished off by chastising me with the metal spike heels. Absolute pleasure. I am already thinking about a return visit to this lady dom.
Last edited by MRX on Tue May 11, 2010 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldfart51

Post by oldfart51 »

Your session sounds like something i had with a Sydney mistrees a while back. I will never forget that experience :D
MRX

Post by MRX »

Oldfart51, what happened in Sydney?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ssg
oldfart51

Post by oldfart51 »

MRX wrote:Oldfart51, what happened in Sydney?

I had a session with a mistress who was heavily into shoes and boots. i basically spent the session doing what i was told firstly with the mistress teasing my cock with the heel of her thigh high pvc boots, followed by boot licking and worshipping her and then she ordered me the cum on her bootes and making me lick them clean. Ahh what a time that was 8)